Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

i feel almost silly asking because it doesn't seem to be a normal thing for some reason but is there anyway to implement a potion system? i've got divine super combat potions i want to use, it would most likely be no more than a single dose per match but i don't want to have to manually do it as i've got this thing running 10-12 hours unmanned at a time. I can put them in my inventory manually. i wouldn't worry about going as far as adding banking to the script.

Edited by Phaylevyce

13 hours ago, Phaylevyce said:

i feel almost silly asking because it doesn't seem to be a normal thing for some reason but is there anyway to implement a potion system? i've got divine super combat potions i want to use, it would most likely be no more than a single dose per match but i don't want to have to manually do it as i've got this thing running 10-12 hours unmanned at a time. I can put them in my inventory manually. i wouldn't worry about going as far as adding banking to the script.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do.

8 hours ago, BEEFY ASS7 said:

Hey may i have Pest Control trial please!

Enjoy.