Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Script worked fine a day or two before the last update.  Tried it again past few days and had issues with it running far out to the water and going AFK

Have any others had this issue lately?

Hey could you take a screenshot of this happening? Any errors in the debug console?

Hey could you take a screenshot of this happening? Any errors in the debug console?

I am going to sleep atm so wouldnt help to run while i'm not watching

I'll run it when I get up, then post back any info I can if it still happens.

By the way, great job on the sand crab script!

I have used it on multiple accounts and it has worked really well

Edited by Devivion

Hey sorry I took a bit to get back to you.  I ran the script for ~1hr today and only had one temporary issue that lasted ~1 minute.

The bot got into a new game then ran to the west portal.  

The camera then started spinning/moving rapidly for ~20 seconds then the bot stopped moving for ~30s.

The bot then started working again when the portal became hittable.

This is basically what happened last time but the bot was at the beach between the two southern portals and never started moving again so I ended it there.

Nothing showed up in the debug console this time

Other than that incident it ran very well

Edited by Devivion

Hey sorry I took a bit to get back to you.  I ran the script for ~1hr today and only had one temporary issue that lasted ~1 minute.

The bot got into a new game then ran to the west portal.  

The camera then started spinning/moving rapidly for ~20 seconds then the bot stopped moving for ~30s.

The bot then started working again when the portal became hittable.

This is basically what happened last time but the bot was at the beach between the two southern portals and never started moving again so I ended it there.

Nothing showed up in the debug console this time

Other than that incident it ran very well

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I'll be running the script to see if I can find the reason for the bugs. Thanks!

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy =).

can i get an extension on the trial.

I didnt get the chance to try it, as i was busy trying your NMZ script :P

if not its okay <3

can i get an extension on the trial.

I didnt get the chance to try it, as i was busy trying your NMZ script :P

if not its okay <3

You've got 12 hours.

Running into a different issue now:

If a gate gets completely destroyed by the monsters, the bot will try to open the gate still and sit there repeatedly clicking it

Edit: It is now doing the thing again where it ran to the beach directly south between the two souther gates and is sitting there afk

Edited by Devivion