Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Do you have fixed mode and default zoom? How is it not working?

Yes I do. I start outside the boat and then start the bot but all it does is enter the boat and once Pest Control begins it does nothing. My character just stand there. 

Do you have fixed mode and default zoom? How is it not working?

Dreambot auto puts you in fixed mode and default zoom now. 

• 4 weeks later...

could i get a free trail before i buy it, and wondering is it a high ban rate or should i be fine getting void on my main?

ps, thanks :)

Edited by zenterian

could i get a free trail before i buy it, and wondering is it a high ban rate or should i be fine getting void on my main?

ps, thanks :)

I gave you a trial. Avoid botting this for more than few hours a day =)

• 3 weeks later...

Done. Please like the main post of this thread! Thank you =)

Thx for it!

got one bug to report, dno actually what it is. : 

• [ERROR]09:34:00: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getGridX(TileReference.java:100) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getFlags(TileReference.java:120) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:93) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:101) at instance.ScriptInstance.c(Unknown Source) at instance.ScriptInstance.onLoop(Unknown Source) at main.MainScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Also when it gets to the boat it wants always to reach something im not sure about, but it cant reach it.

Btw still the pest PC script I used.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you still offer free trials? I might be interested in buying this one.

I gave you a trial. Please like the main post of this thread. Thank you! =)

How long is the trial? And is there any instances of a ban yet? Would like to know since I could then choose with account I want to use.

Edited by phillipj