Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Hey Hashtag, I saw your script in the store and bought it right away based on the positive reviews.

Loaded it up, and started the bot. Unfortunately, the bot is having great difficulties crossing the plank to enter the Novice boat. I have tried helping it out by moving the screen around a bunch but it still can't seem to enter the boat. What should I do?

Edited by mitchitis1234

1 hour ago, mitchitis1234 said:

Hey Hashtag, I saw your script in the store and bought it right away based on the positive reviews.

Loaded it up, and started the bot. Unfortunately, the bot is having great difficulties crossing the plank to enter the Novice boat. I have tried helping it out by moving the screen around a bunch but it still can't seem to enter the boat. What should I do?

Hi, a screenshot/gif would be very helpful for me. Are you starting it close to the boat or at the bank? Make sure you have fresh start enabled. If it's not, enable it and restart your client. 

Hello Hashtag. I did like your script, only a few errors (when the revagers had destroyed the doors, it thought the door was still up and tried to open it several times), but unfortunately I got banned for using it around 4 hours.

5 hours ago, Noskillz123 said:

Hello Hashtag. I did like your script, only a few errors (when the revagers had destroyed the doors, it thought the door was still up and tried to open it several times), but unfortunately I got banned for using it around 4 hours.

Hey, I'm aware of this issue but haven't had a chance to fix it yet. I'm sorry to hear about the ban.

Mine never gets the points as it fails everytime it's always running about running away from monsters before killing attacking loads and getting massive aggro then running off 

Edited by connorboy

2 hours ago, connorboy said:

Mine never gets the points as it fails everytime it's always running about running away from monsters before killing attacking loads and getting massive aggro then running off 

Hi, could you record a gif of this problem? Are you attacking the portals or defending the knight?

shucks really liked this script used it for awhile diff accounts but today after going out i discovered 13 defense levels on my new pure when i was using strength somehow i managed to get defence. the only errors were walk errors so im wondering what happened as the log says nothing

for some reason the fucker went from slash to defence and then back to slash when i logged back in (logged out after 6 hours for java.lang.null)

Edited by ttime808