Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Been using for a little while, great script so far. Just a few suggestions:

1) When the bot goes from the west portal to the east portal, or vice-versa, it opens the doors to go through. Might be better to make it walk around the long way seeing as opening the doors is a bad move strategically and it might make it more obvious that you're botting when you keep trying to open the doors when others are trying to close them.

2) This goes with point #1. If the doors have been destroyed, sometimes the bot will still try to "open" the doors resulting in you just standing there with nothing happening.

Been using for a little while, great script so far. Just a few suggestions:

1) When the bot goes from the west portal to the east portal, or vice-versa, it opens the doors to go through. Might be better to make it walk around the long way seeing as opening the doors is a bad move strategically and it might make it more obvious that you're botting when you keep trying to open the doors when others are trying to close them.

2) This goes with point #1. If the doors have been destroyed, sometimes the bot will still try to "open" the doors resulting in you just standing there with nothing happening.

Thank you for the feedback! Not sure how other users would like the 1st suggestion. The second bug I'll definitely keep in mind when I next update this script.

Still loving the script after a month Hashtag! Have you thought about adding a repair feature with activity bar focused?

I'm glad to hear that! Be sure to review the script on the store page if you haven't already. I'll think about adding the feature in after I get some time. Currently having a busy schedule as I'm about to finish my school.

Yes this script is up to date. I haven't heard of any bans recently.

Awesome new to dreambot seems scripters are alot more active here thanks. Looking to purchase soon.

Edited by boispro