Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

im having issues where the script will just stand there after killiing an npc. im at al karid guards thinking it might have something to do with the gaurds getting stuck behind a wall or object trying to attack you and not being able to reach you. will say that banking is working flawlessly though!

EDIT: just tested my theory, after killing the aggressive guard stuck behind an object/wall the script continues as normal.

Edited by Kroth

I'm having trouble with banking. As someone has stated before, it makes it to the bank fine. Once in the bank though it just clicks on deposit inventory, then moves the mouse up to the bank like it is going to withdraw something, but never does and repeats it over and over.

From the debugging console:

[ERROR]22:00:21: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at src.BankingNode.a(Unknown Source)
    	at src.PandemicAIOFighter.onLoop(Unknown Source)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A useful AIO fighter with custom bank paths, presets, ranging support, and so much more!

Make sure you're logged in before starting the script: IT WON'T START OTHERWISE!

To ensure this script runs very well, type ::toggleroof to disable roofs!

If you have any other problems, try this before posting a bug report:

fixedMode.gif

Find the script in the SDN!

GUI

0n6fRgJ.gif

Guide

Once you start the script, you'll be greeted with a GUI showing some attackable monsters in your area.

4UccWTm.png

Select the monsters you'd like to attack, then press the ">" button to add them to your list.

After that, press the Eating tab, and you'll see this:

3pwFZ6u.png

Eat Food? Select this if you're eating food (you don't have to if you have B2P selected)

Use B2P? Select this if you are using Bones to Peaches tabs

Food Type: Select your food, if it isn't in the list, choose "Other..." then type in your foods name in the box

Eat at HP: Select at what percent of HP to eat at.

Amount to Withdraw: This is how many food you'd like to withdraw when banking

After this, select the Items tab:

wpB72jN.png

Ranging? Select this if you're ranging, no matter what.

Pickup arrows/knives? Select this if you'd like to pickup and equip your ammo.

Caged NPC's? If you can't reach these NPCs, select this.

Pickup Items using Telegrab? If you're telegrabbing items (caged ogres for example), select this.

List Items: List all items you'd like to pickup, separating each by a new line (as shown)

Then choose the Potions/Prayer tab:

cBo4ARv.png

Attack/Strength/Defence/Prayer Potion: Choose what type of potion you'd like to use

Amount: Choose how many you want to withdraw from your bank

Bank when out of prayer potions? Select this if you want to bank after you're out of prayer potions

Prayers: Ctrl/command click each prayer you'd like to use while fighting

Then onto the banking tab:

62I928r.png

This one's more tricky. v1.3.1 has a feature that shows object IDs when you click the ID box, but for now

Select object info by pressing Settings>Advanced Settings>Object Info

Start Recording: Press this button to start recording your walking path

Be sure to enable user input (so you can walk) by pressing this button on your client:

1968c5c9cb730205e55fb009e9e58b92.png

Note: You MUST start at the NPCs, then record your path to the bank and then back

Object Interaction -> ID: This is where you type in the object's ID (see below for example, the bank is 2213, and the stairs are 10584)

LDuHgRW.png

Object Interaction -> Action: This is the action you'll perform on that object (this IS case-sensitive, so be sure it's right!) For the bank, it's "Bank" (with no quotation marks) and the stairs would be "Climb-up", just mouse over it and see what the action is!

Teleportation: Choose a teleport you'd like to add in the list, it supports all normal magic teleports (with and without tabs), glory and dueling ring teleports. Be sure to press Add Teleport once you've selected it (and make sure it shows up in the list).

I'm planning on simplifying this whole process, but it is pretty low priority right now.

Media

Videos:

Experiments w/ B2P

[media=640x480]

[/media]

Edgeville Dungeon Chaos Druids

[media=640x480]

[/media]

Edgeville Men & Herbs (showcasing custom banking!) 

http://youtu.be/JxsyooXbiec

Thank you!

Could this buy used as a GDK bot and if so have you ever tried it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a trial. I reciently wasted 5 bucks on iExperiment and it cant find the experiments to attack and botting goes very slow.  Could it be possible to try yours so that i know if it works?

Thanks in advance

Keep having an issue where it gets stuck flipping between "Checking Stats" and "Attacking monster" as current state.

Doesn't actually do anything unless I manually step in and attack the next monster - or if I get auto attacked.

Sometimes doesn't happen, sometimes it does. Not sure what causes it... 

Could this buy used as a GDK bot and if so have you ever tried it

In theory you could, but it wouldn't have anti-PK and other features like that, I've never tried it ;(

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a trial. I reciently wasted 5 bucks on iExperiment and it cant find the experiments to attack and botting goes very slow.  Could it be possible to try yours so that i know if it works?

Thanks in advance

Sure you have 24 hours :)

Keep having an issue where it gets stuck flipping between "Checking Stats" and "Attacking monster" as current state.

Doesn't actually do anything unless I manually step in and attack the next monster - or if I get auto attacked.

Sometimes doesn't happen, sometimes it does. Not sure what causes it... 

After how long does this normally happen?

In theory you could, but it wouldn't have anti-PK and other features like that, I've never tried it ;(

Sure you have 24 hours :)

After how long does this normally happen?

Seems to be pretty random.

Have noticed however if I run the script; then stop it. Then start it up again; it does it way more often.

Also, if I change from one Monster to another; it'll happen.

Two Requests too:

1) Can you make it so it keeps a particular item out in your inventory if it's in there when you start it? (Or if it does this now can you tell me how)

2) Can you make it so that if you Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select multiple monsters when you click 'add' it adds them all.

Also another bug I found:

When doing a 'Save' of a long Monster / Bank Path / Pot / Food setup etc.

It only kept the Bank path and 1 or 2 other things.

It lost the monster names but kept the ID (Which broke it) and lost food to use etc.

@@Pandemic Can you look into adding Safe Spot support? For range/mage? It would be very helpful.