Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

my review............

so i have been using this script for a while now. and i have a few things to say.... sometimes the gui doesnt save settings. happens sometimes...

Overall the script is fuking awesome!!!!!!

got a pure with 40 att and 95 str!!!! FULLY BOTTED!

also main acc got 70 attack 85 str and 65 def with this script!

I LOVE IT

Edited by azaghanch

Trial? pls :D

Hello could I have a trial please? :)

You both have 24 hours :) 

How did everything go?

The presets seemed to save just fine for me (I'm on a mac though, could be why), and I did notice the attacking right after they die. I've been busy with work but I should get a chance sometime today to check it out fully.

my review............

so i have been using this script for a while now. and i have a few things to say.... sometimes the gui doesnt save settings. happens sometimes...

Overall the script is fuking awesome!!!!!!

got a pure with 40 att and 95 str!!!! FULLY BOTTED!

also main acc got 70 attack 85 str and 65 def with this script!

I LOVE IT

Glad to hear it ;)

Hey pandemic, I am trying to get this script to work at fleshcrawlers but its not working. Just keeps flipping between attacking monster and checking stats really quickly

help <3

Update review;

Botted 3 accounts and still going!!!.

Botted in different places. one account using a specific path to bank and go up and down ladders...

second  account was using bones to peaches and working flawlessly while picking up loot

third account is botting ranging while collecting and re-equiping the arrows.

best thing about this script is that you can bot almost anywhere so you dont have to bot where all the crowded places are and worry about getting banned.. 

my advice is to bot somwhere more remote where many people dont go and set break handlers. i have been using break handlers and it hardly ever gets suck only twice and thats very rare consider i bot everyday

every few days just change break handler times and all should be good

Thanks Pandemic!!! YOU ARE THE BOSS SCRIPTER!!!

going for 99 strength on my pure :)  its already owning in pk hahaha B)

how do i post progies???

Edited by azaghanch

hello i brought this script and i very much regret it and if this problem isnt solved i want a refund, but anyway this script got me banned for the most stupid thing i was training for 6 hours and i came to check it and it was stuck on the lamp selecting a stat and not confirming it i understand i can get banned for botting but this is insane