Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Automatic acc creation] FC Account Creator [Affordable pricing]

Final Calibur

Hello everyone. This is my first post on Dreambot, so this will also serve as my introduction. I'm Final Calibur, otherwise known as FC. Some of you may know me from TRiBot, as I hold the rank of Scripter there.

I've created a cloud based account creation service that I'd like to share with you all. I held an open beta for this on TRiBot, which you can view here. I've decided to release this as a standalone Java program on all of the major botting communities, as it's a much larger market. Not to mention I won't have TRiBot deduct a 30% fee from my sales even though I'm not using a single bit of its API.

This program will create accounts for you and record them to a text document called fcaccounts.txt in the same directory as the Jar file when you run it. Here are some other features of it:

• Cloud based (All of the dirty work is done on an external server. The program simply sends an "order" to the server, the server fulfills it, and sends back account details. The programs CPU usage will be virtually non existent because of this)
    • You can use your own list of SOCKS proxies (MUST be non-authenticated), OR you can utilize the system's proxies (I have paid for 150+ proxies & will purchase more as necessary).
    • The system generates a decent amount of accounts per hour. You can leave it on all day and night and end up with hundreds of accounts in no time.
    • Account names are made with dictionary words and numbers. No random gibberish.
    • Accounts are recorded to a text file called "fcaccounts" in the same directory that you run the program from.
    GUI PREVIEW

C057x7U.png

gjHRosZ.png

MTetaLr.png

ehNgbGV.png

NLBb60K.png

Why you should use this program

• No chance of account recovery
    • Extremely convenient, no more dealing with captchas
    • Pay for as many as you need at any time
    • Don't worry about flagged proxies, we have it all figured out
    • Very affordable prices
    I accept these payment methods:
    • Paypal
    • RSGP
    PRICING

t7578ja.png

Obviously some of you are going to have concerns about the safety of this program. I can assure you that it's not malicious, as I would not risk my TRiBot reputation over something like that. You can check the last post of my beta thread for verification that it's me. Or simply PM me on TRiBot if you want further evidence.

Also, here is the code from the main class of the program you'll be receiving. Just in case anyone wants a peek of the inner workings of the program.

If you're interested in purchasing usage, please post the following order form on this thread and I'll message you asap so you can set up a unique username & pin for the system.

ORDER FORM

Desired # of accounts:

Payment method:

So ppl could run this program on their VPN for the amount of accounts they made?

if so then jagex can't trow it's bs "locked account for security reasons".

Program looks amazing btw!  :wub:

So ppl could run this program on their VPN for the amount of accounts they made?

if so then jagex can't trow it's bs "locked account for security reasons".

Program looks amazing btw!  :wub:

You can either use your own non-authenticated SOCKS proxies, or leave it blank and the server will use non-flagged proxies from my own database.

Thanks a lot, appreciate that  :)

Interesting idea. Any chance that I can purchase the .jar file permanently for a fixed price(one time fee)?

Unfortunately not, the system is set up in a client / server fashion, which allows for specific user accounts with "allowances".

I've decided that this is the best route to go, so a one time fee for access isn't something I have in mind.

Is there a reason you made this into a java app rather than just a webapp, considering all the work is offloaded to a server anyways? That would reduce security risks on both sides.

Is there a reason you made this into a java app rather than just a webapp, considering all the work is offloaded to a server anyways? That would reduce security risks on both sides.

Originally it was going to be a premium script on TRiBot, so I had done it in Java.

I had later changed my mind and wanted to offer it as a standalone program. Converting it took little effort, so I just went with it.

might be a silly qeustion but..

so will this program create each RS account on different ip adress from your database ?

and second,

don't you need a real email adress linked to your RS account to play oldschool ? ^^

pretty interested in this.

Archived