Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting bot to enter in bank pin

ConfusedAF

I've got my username, password and bank pin entered into the client under files and manage accounts. How do I get the client to enter in a bank pin when I hop worlds? I'm mining so naturally the guild is full of people so I hop often but I have to make sure I'm around to enter in the bank pin. Thanks.

I've got my username, password and bank pin entered into the client under files and manage accounts. How do I get the client to enter in a bank pin when I hop worlds? I'm mining so naturally the guild is full of people so I hop often but I have to make sure I'm around to enter in the bank pin. Thanks.

doesn't it enter your bankpin when you bank your ores?

BankPinSolver is a RandomSolver and is executed by the client himself so just typing in your bank pin in manage accounts and chosing the right account when running the script should do the trick.

BankPinSolver is a RandomSolver and is executed by the client himself so just typing in your bank pin in manage accounts and chosing the right account when running the script should do the trick.

for some reason i have this problem too, its okay if i manually do it, but if it dc's my bot stands at the bank and cant do he bank pin even though ive set it

-edit, i have just DCed now and it logged back in and did that bank pin fine 

He did this already. Still doesnt work for him.

Maybe delete your acc from manage accs and readd it?

Archived