Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it worth buying into a staking fc?

Antonio

So, im in the process of maxing out my main account. I'd say about about 2 weeks away from maxed combat, and was wondering whether or not it was worth buying into a staking fc.

The current buy in price is 800M for 301 stakes, and 300-500M for 07 duels. I'm willing to get into any, but is it worth it? Which one do you use (if any), and would you do it?

If you already have a huge cash stack, and you're willing to invest, it might be worth.

But if you have a low amount of gold right now & are trying to work your way up to it, it most likely isn't worth it.

Hell no lmao. 800m = like $2000, sell the money.

Thats a one time sale. What if you can make money through the fc itself, its a better investment.

Archived