Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Questions About Trading Gold In between Accounts

koklol134

Hello, I was wondering if there would at all be any chance that I would be banned for trading gold from a bot or two to my main. Just wondering... Please give me details because I am looking into Gold Farming and wondering if I can trade my botted gold from multiple accounts to my main. If so, how many accounts can I have running (botting) before I get a IP ban. Thanks!!!

I do it quite a bit and haven't got banned, if you want make an alt account and xfer it to there and from there trade it to your main.

Also, when trading the gp perhaps add some worthless items on ur main in the trade.

ive been banned and lost 50M while trading profit from bots to mules, got chain banned on all accounts including the mule who had never botted nor used an IP that a bot did. You should drop trade cash as its untraceable.

ive been banned and lost 50M while trading profit from bots to mules, got chain banned on all accounts including the mule who had never botted nor used an IP that a bot did. You should drop trade cash as its untraceable.

Droping does not work, I can not confirm this but jagex says they can detect that allso, and for the topic Yes ive been banned for it many times lost a good main because of it, So its not 100% safe but if you dont do it often with large amount of cash you should be fine

Droping does not work, I can not confirm this but jagex says they can detect that allso, and for the topic Yes ive been banned for it many times lost a good main because of it, So its not 100% safe but if you dont do it often with large amount of cash you should be fine

since i started drop trading 6 months ago ive had no bans on mules. Dropping from 2M to 55M. The space required to keep drop data on each account would be to large in my opinion. You imagine how much data is going to gather on pvp world when people are killing each other 24.7. Not to mention linking who picked up each item there after.

since i started drop trading 6 months ago ive had no bans on mules. Dropping from 2M to 55M. The space required to keep drop data on each account would be to large in my opinion. You imagine how much data is going to gather on pvp world when people are killing each other 24.7. Not to mention linking who picked up each item there after.

I know it sounds stupid but jagex says they can so

I know it sounds stupid but jagex says they can so

you should take what jagex says with a pinch of salt as they say. You have to guage what they are saying and think about its if its feasible. Of course were all entitled to our opinions to so its all good. 

you should take what jagex says with a pinch of salt as they say. You have to guage what they are saying and think about its if its feasible. Of course were all entitled to our opinions to so its all good. 

I know lol, Iam just saying you cant be 100% safe my self have never been banned for drop trading

Archived