Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Val's bot ban template.

Val

Along with me seeing a lot of people in chat come in and say they don't know how to use the bot I also see a lot of people come in and say they were banned, don't use this script, ect.

As a result of this, I'm going to make a simple template that you can fill out, this will give an idea on what works and what doesn't also, I'll give tips and give suggestions on what you should not do based of the template, please only fill this out if your account was banned and not if  your account is currently being botted on and you want tips.

Template 

Please answer the following questions. For any question that you can write yes or no in put Y as yes and N as no, thanks! :)

Feel free to suggest something I should add to the template. 

How long did you bot for?:

What script did you use?:

Covert or no covert?:

Did you bot on more than one account at the same time?:

Did you bot on one account not at the same time?:

Did you bot tutorial island?:

Did you bot on the same IP?:  

Val, you don't need to do this everyone can get banned with botting they can just play legit or bot and take the risk

Val, you don't need to do this everyone can get banned with botting they can just play legit or bot and take the risk

Yeah, but I hate seeing new kids in chat, it's just preference really.

Plus, if everyone knew that then I wouldn't have had to make this thread. :P

Yeah, but I hate seeing new kids in chat, it's just preference really.

Plus, if everyone knew that then I wouldn't have had to make this thread. :P

What will you do when they make a post? :D

Suggestion on how to not get banned based on their answers.

Lol they can just stop botting 20 account on 1 ip then they try to bot on there main and it get banned because the ip is flagged.

Lol they can just stop botting 20 account on 1 ip then they try to bot on there main and it get banned because the ip is flagged.

Why're you being a such a dick?

Fuck off my thread please. :)

Archived