Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • This is not true.

Master93

everyone listen to explicit hes a genius and makes 6 figures

six figures what@!@~!!!!!

I wouldn't believe it's possible either with your minimum wage work ethics. 

I wouldn't believe it's possible either with your minimum wage work ethics. 

I'm 18 so i set realistic goals for myself. I don't need six figures for where I'm at in life now, thx

What would a 18 year old need with six figures? 

lambo

ferrari

hookers

alcohol

poor stars

big house

do i have to continue or does your beta lifestyle not need any of these things

lambo

ferrari

hookers

alcohol

poor stars

big house

do i have to continue or does your beta lifestyle not need any of these things

Once i get my degree those things will come easily, i highly doubt you even make close to six figures, feel free to prove me right at anytime

Once i get my degree those things will come easily, i highly doubt you even make close to six figures, feel free to prove me right at anytime

My income from ClashBot alone gets me close to the 6 figure mark even if I jerked off all day.

But yeah, goodluck with degree. I forgot how many millionaires the world has with over 20 million students enrolled in some degree program. Kudos to you for following the right path, the world owes you money cause you did what everyone told you too.

My income from ClashBot alone gets me close to the 6 figure mark even if I jerked off all day.

But yeah, goodluck with degree. I forgot how many millionaires the world has with over 20 million students enrolled in some degree program. Kudos to you for following the right path, the world owes you money cause you did what everyone told you too.

I never said i wanted to be a millionaire although it'd be awesome to become one. It's pretty easy to tell everyone hey i own a site and make 6 figures look at me huehue

20 million? Ok lol. ClashBot won't last forever broski

I never said i wanted to be a millionaire although it'd be awesome to become one. It's pretty easy to tell everyone hey i own a site and make 6 figures look at me huehue

20 million? Ok lol. ClashBot won't last forever broski

Apologies, I forgot your beta mind couldn't handle the thought of having multiple streams of revenue.

Apologies, I forgot your beta mind couldn't handle the thought of having multiple streams of revenue.

You aren't an alpha so i don't give two fucks if im a beta. What are these multiple streams you speak of?

Archived