Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • *Med main account 1549 total level for sale Cheap*

btcwallet01

Posted (edited)

Hello friends, I want to start a business selling Old School RuneScape accounts. For now, since I'm new, I'll be selling the accounts at a very attractive price.

Stats of the account: check photo

Account status (bans, mutes): none

Login screen: old way

Quests (completed): 19

Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable): full gracefull

Minimum bid (price to start bids): $45

Autowin: $45

Payment method: BTC,LTC,ETH,

Trading conditions (middleman): no need a middleman except you really want to (buyer fees).

Previous owners (if any): none I am the owner.

Please contact me in private mesage if you have any questions or interesting for buying the account.

TOS:

1. I am the original owner of all account I sell.

2. Once the account had been sold, no refunds will be issued any circumstances.

3. I am not responsable for any bans, mutes or hacks.

4. The account come with one month warrantly period. After this, I assume zero responsability. During the period I help if the account get locked etc.

5. No information attached to the account will be provided including recovery questions, date of creation, email attached to the account, old password. I assist you to change the email adress to your and that's it.

dream1.png

Dream2.png

dream3.png

dream4.png

Edited by btcwallet01