Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🦍🦴MaxChinner🦍🦴 [Up-to 839k XP/H] [Ironman support] [World hopping] [Anti-ban] [Smart NPC stacking]

MaximusPrimo

1 hour ago, CaMaCuAcVip said:

I'm trying it and it works, but I think one in MM2 would be better, since xp would be better.

Besides, in MM1 he doesn't grab enough monkeys, just grabbing 3 or 4 is very little, but this interesting one is the first of its kind, so successes friend!!!

Hi thanks for the feedback. When you first enter the area, there is only 3 or 4 monkeys available. As you kill them they will spawn more from the bones so after about 10 minutes there will be 12+ monkeys.

People will always want more, but gotta give credit where it's due.... This is genuinely amazing!! idk how no other creator has thought to do this. You're the first one and you nailed that shit. Well done!!

Looking forward to your progress on this in the future :) 

Hey man! Can you please add the monkey madness 2 tunnels aswell ? I feel like the xp pr hour is much better there

Edit: I LOVE your script so much man, its really nice!!! but I would love to see if you can make it an option to work your magic in the MM2 tunnels aswell is all im saying :D this script is hella clean

Edited by sungam1337

On 4/15/2024 at 9:59 PM, sungam1337 said:

Hey man! Can you please add the monkey madness 2 tunnels aswell ? I feel like the xp pr hour is much better there

Edit: I LOVE your script so much man, its really nice!!! but I would love to see if you can make it an option to work your magic in the MM2 tunnels aswell is all im saying :D this script is hella clean

Thanks for your feedback. I am currently working on the MM2 tunnels and hope to have it released in a few weeks

MM2 Will Be An Amazing Addition~

would it be possible to incorporate magic/range pots into the script as well? So that ever run the bot grabs 1-3 divine or regular boost pots in the inventory to help ramp up the xp output

Edited by KiddXlutch

On 4/13/2024 at 9:57 PM, King Ongel said:

Bought will test it and edit this post later on :)

EDIT - Script works very well gets me about 160k Magic XP per hour... works very well

Cons - picks up Bones? any chance we can get an option to disable this?

all in all great script that works very well :) ty guys appreciate it

EDIT X 2 - script works so well that I'm going to Suicide on a throw away main for 8 hours and see how it goes ... will update again lol

Got Over 1.2m XP and went for just over 8 hours and account is still alive 👌🏾 

Script is simple to use also .. Absolute legend cheers buddy

15 hours ago, KiddXlutch said:

MM2 Will Be An Amazing Addition~

would it be possible to incorporate magic/range pots into the script as well? So that ever run the bot grabs 1-3 divine or regular boost pots in the inventory to help ramp up the xp output

The script currently has the option for ranging potions (or divines).

1 hour ago, King Ongel said:

Got Over 1.2m XP and went for just over 8 hours and account is still alive 👌🏾 

Script is simple to use also .. Absolute legend cheers buddy

Thanks for a feedback. Glad it's working great for you 

MaxChinBarrager has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V3.0 Release
    • Added support for maniacal monkeys in MM2 tunnels
    • Added solver for MM2 tunnels - Will remember each individual accounts unique path
    • Added greegree support if MM2 is not completed
    • Updated pait

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 30 minutes, 10 seconds

Thanks!