Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AFK NMZ for 6 hours at scale?

So I recently saw a video showing the ability to run NMZ for 6 hours without logging out (requires high def gear so that you don't run out of absorptions) and tested it out myself. To my surprise the video was not clickbait, I was able to run NMZ afk for 6 hours without logging out, all I had to do was have my spacebar pressed the entire time (placed a weight on the space bar). My question for this forum is...

Is there something out there that I can replicate this at scale? Maybe a script or something that replicates a key being pressed so that my characters doesn't hit the aggression timer resulting in my character never logging off?  Something like this would be great as I would imagine Jagex would have a hard time detecting if its a bot or someone doing what I explained above.

NMZ is pretty awesome for that ngl (using that atm to get to 99 combats on my main heh) but no, i dont think there's anything else like that. nmz works because the monsters are always aggro, its not the same in other places, they stop around 5-20 mins or something. next best thing probably is making a afk script but thats pretty much it imo unless im missing something