Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • botting computer

frttt

Dell precision 5810 intel xeon e5-1620 v3 32gb ram  geen harddisk 150 dollar houw   many clients can this run ?

Lenovo Tower i7-6TH GEN 16GB 512GB SSD wifi 120 dollar this can run  30 clients

and  other sugestion on  good  botting  builds any body?

if you are in group similar has facebook market place naerby you , you will maybe find an Pc 1000$ if you like used

and it can be worth it thoo go with intel i5 or ryzen i5 12gb ram and enough space 1to you will be okay for long time ,and maybe some time when

we got an good pc you will maybe more game than rs i mean you will maybe playing more game  😜

• 3 weeks later...

or if you are from united stat ,you can go type on Google : IBuyPower ,have pre build and he can customize pc

23 hours ago, 2name said:

or if you are from united stat ,you can go type on Google : IBuyPower ,have pre build and he can customize pc

Terrible advice, do not listen to this guy you will be wasting your money lol

Man Just Shut... ,if you are one of idiot i said , and you do please Fuck out, if you got an bad review from ibuypower 

i dont care , i bought my pc and it been working good better than GUICK SQUAD BESTBUY ...his material his not cheap like GUick squad im preffer

bought an next pc from IBuypower than Bestbuy with his old quality filtrage

4 hours ago, 2name said:

Man Just Shut... ,if you are one of idiot i said , and you do please Fuck out, if you got an bad review from ibuypower 

i dont care , i bought my pc and it been working good better than GUICK SQUAD BESTBUY ...his material his not cheap like GUick squad im preffer

Are we botting here or are we playing runescape? Because if we're botting, we can spend $300 for 160gb ram and 48 core dedis.

4 hours ago, 2name said:

f49.gif