Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Crabby Paddy - Ammonite Crab killer with bird house runs & fossil looting.

btksurfjohn

Kills ammonite crabs, can optionally be setup in gui to do bird house runs every hour, then goes straight back to crabbin. It takes an afk approach and minimally clicks. It uses a re aggro pattern based off of runelites npc aggression plugin after the first hard reset at a predefined area (or after the first bird house run).

To do bird house runs start with the seeds you want to use in your inventory, along with bird houses in inventory or bank. You must have the fossil island bank chest built & mushrooms unlocked.

Start the script geared up on fossil island, with auto retaliate on.

I used this to get 99 range and 73 hunter on a zerker, have had some fun anti pking at black chins.

Edited by btksurfjohn

• btksurfjohn changed the title to Crabby Paddy - Ammonite Crab killer with bird house runs & fossil looting.
    1 hour ago, Offanedr said:

the paint doesnt show xp/h for range ? 

what weapon are you using, i may be missing it? it does for darts & bows.

22 minutes ago, btksurfjohn said:

what weapon are you using, i may be missing it? it does for darts & bows.

Dragon crossbow, magic shortbow (i)

used both and no exp counter

tried this for a bit, works as it should, attacks crabs, would be nice if you could add so it world hops if the spots are taken though, now it's trying to crash people instead. ty for the release!

Edit: Can confirm xp/h works for darts.

Edited by rajjken1337

Thanks for the release, I've used the script for a few hours so far and it's going great with no problems, like Keke says potion usage would be a great addition to the script.