Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GrandExchange Abort Bug

apnasus

GrandExchange won't let me abort an item, because it's already sold and the client doesn't realise.

Here, the law rune shows as partially fulfilled, orange bar, but I can't abort it - that's because it's actually fully sold and the bar should be green!

When I open the slot manually, it says I have sold "a total of 70 so far for 9,365 coins" and when I click on the coins in the bottom right (i.e. where DreamBot's getOfferFirstItemWidget() corresponds to), the slot becomes empty and my cash stack goes up by 11,390 coins (which you can in the chat box from where I 'examine Coins' in my inventory) - the law runes had fully sold, which explains why I can't abort the offer, but the client thinks they're only partially sold.

This has happened to me before (I posted a similar bug report a few weeks ago) but only a few times in hundreds of hours of trading. The worry is that when it does happen my bot will just sit there indefinitely trying to abort that offer - very sus.