Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammen by @missdizzyxo

stijn_willems

Well,

I've been scammen by @missdizzyxo. I trusted him in buying a script from here. Since i don't have a credit card. So we agreed on me buying osrs gp's for him. And he would have bought me a dreamy lifetime bot for 109 dollars. So he sended a conformation of something. And saw the amount. So i payed my part of the deal.

A few hours past by. And didn't recieve the script. He blocked me on discord now. And asked several support what could have happend. But it just didnt go threw.

I know i just shouldn't have done it this way. But now i've lost 100 euro's. And @missdizzyxo says i'm the one scamming him.

So guys. Never trust noone.

And if some1 knows this guy. Tell him i'm still waiting for my money.

Cheers.

@stijn_willems Provide their Discord ID and a link to their DreamBot profile. There is no DreamBot user with the tag you gave.

If you can reasonably prove the identity of their DreamBot account, they will be asked to repay the amount they scammed or be banned.

I highly doubt you’ll get your money back because it seems you trusted someone with no known profile or trading history.

If you need DreamBot credits to buy a script, you should only buy from trusted sellers. I myself provide this service in part to discourage scams like the one you experienced.

In general, you should not be trusting people with so much money up front unless they’re a highly trusted member of the community. If you paid your scammer via PayPal, you would be justified to initiate a chargeback here. Good luck getting your money back.

I found what is likely the Discord account you're referring to. It's a newly created account with no message history or linked DreamBot account.

I would guess how this played out is, you asked in the Discord server on how to buy a script without a credit card. And this guy DMed you and convinced you to trust him.

You should not trust a random stranger's newly created Discord account with no reputation or linked profile. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain from scamming you.

@Primethat is his discord name indeed. And i know for sure he is using bots aswell. Since he sends reports of his bot on the discord. He blocked me. And tried to steal my account a few weeks ago aswell. Since he logged on my account. His IP adress should be visable. And then i can find out who it is. That would be amazinf if that could be fixed for me.

Thanks for the feedback Prime. I think i just have trust issues.

Just now, stijn_willems said:

@Primethat is his discord name indeed. And i know for sure he is using bots aswell. Since he sends reports of his bot on the discord. He blocked me. And tried to steal my account a few weeks ago aswell. Since he logged on my account. His IP adress should be visable. And then i can find out who it is. That would be amazinf if that could be fixed for me.

Thanks for the feedback Prime. I think i just have trust issues.

If you are able to gather info and proof identifying their DreamBot account, we will be able to take action against their account if they don't respond to your dispute.

@Primei don't know if this is enough proof. But some1 in a discord chat told me his forum name is @Dye. you might chek if his IP adress id the same one that logged in to my account once. And tried to change my password.

Since some1 tried to fetch my account after he said he would pay for me.

this is for now the only link i have.

Edited by stijn_willems
    Bad grammer used

8 hours ago, stijn_willems said:

@Primei don't know if this is enough proof. But some1 in a discord chat told me his forum name is @Dye. you might chek if his IP adress id the same one that logged in to my account once. And tried to change my password.

Since some1 tried to fetch my account after he said he would pay for me.

this is for now the only link i have.

We cannot know which IP address logged onto your account if you do not provide it to us with proof. We are not able to grab IP addresses from RS or Discord accounts.

If you are asking us to start grabbing IP addresses from external servers which we do not have access to and asking us to cross reference, then this is not going to get anywhere.

• Prime locked this topic