Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

Very happy with it so far :) I did want to report a bug however where the bots get stuck trying to get to the spinning wheel on Sheep's Shearer. If the door is closed they will keep clicking the wheel over and over and not click the door first to get in.

Edit: They are also getting stuck during Pirate's Treasure when going into the storeroom with the message saying you need to be an employee. It might be worth adding a check for this message because if I restart the script they will do what they need to do to fix it.

Edited by runehalberd

On 1/31/2024 at 11:32 PM, GZero said:

Quester Guester OSRS Script Discord Join

BUY MONTHLY

BUY LIFETIME

GOOGLE DOC OF COMPREHENSIVE QUEST LIST, RUNTIMES, AND IRONMAN REQUIREMENTS

Quester Guester OSRS Bot Script Synopsis

Quester Guester OSRS Bot Script Quest List

Quester Guester OSRS Bot Script Key Features

Quester Guester OSRS Bot Script Key Features #2

GUI

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Run simultaneously with any other G-Script

Auto-creation of default settings file with GUI

QUICK START capable with settings file names - able to edit all available settings

Easy-to-use SAVE/LOAD buttons on GUI to set up individual settings

INSTRUCTIONS

Launch Guester

First, it will log into your account to retrieve your quest list and statuses, then launch the GUI

Right-click or double left-click a quest to enable it (turn green)

Right-click or double left-click a quest to disable it (turn red)

Enabling a quest with prerequisites will automatically enable the entire quest line

Quest Name followed by " - Done" means that quest is completed on the active account

Name the profile "<youruniqueprofile>.json" and click "Save"

Use the "Add-On Settings" tab to enable any G-Script you own - they will run before Guester

"Enable Ironman For All" button will force every quest to run as an ironman - if your account is a real Ironman, you don't need to click this button.

Guester already knows you're Ironman and will automatically disable the Grand Exchange.

"Disable Ironman For All" button will remove the force Ironman option from all of your quests

"Clear List" button will delete your list

Click "Start"

Restart Guester any time. Guester is interruption-proof.

{ QUICK START }

For custom settings, add -params yourfile.json to your quickstart file

For default settings, add -params default to your quickstart file

Example (Windows):

java -Xmx768M -jar %userprofile%\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -world members -script Guester -accountUser [email protected] -accountPass password -params default

DiscordInvitenobackground.png.e1dae8961b70ebf57681266dc479e03e.png

Can I get a trial?

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v18.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • **New**
    • - GBankDumper now has settings available, including muling settings (GBankDumper)
    • **Changes**
    • - GBankDumper will now set sell prices to 1 to avoid having to re-add items (GBankDumper)
    • - Scripts will now remove drip that fails to buy (All)
    • **Fixed Bugs**
    • - GBankDump script will now full stop when it's finished (GBankDumper)
    • - Fixed issue where on hop accounts would think they're out of supplies before fully logging in (All)
    • - Fixed casting error with scurrius spec weapons (GScurrius)
    • - Will kill hobgoblins interrupting entering the cave (GRevs)
    • - Fixed error when not using menu manip in agility (GAgility)
    • - Fixed issue of GOTR getting stuck behind a table when claiming rewards (GGOTR)
    • - Fixed Lumbridge swamp entry node if you still have the warning active (All)
    • - Fixed issue with Muspah not using the correct mage/spec gear (GMuspah)
    • **QOL**
    • __**Guester**__
    • **Changes**
    • **Fixed Bugs**
    • - Fixed bug of imp catcher running away from imps after attacking (Guester)

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 5 minutes, 26 seconds

Thanks!

>Sins of the father quest, before the update with sara brews for this quest. I had gotten 3 accounts to finish it with 75atk 70str and 70def. Now with whatever update that was implemented, accounts with 77atk 80str and 75def can barely get past the first part of the final boss fight. ( All accounts have/had 75magic and 70range during questing)

Edited by Beastelement
    spelling mistake

13 hours ago, Beastelement said:

>Sins of the father quest, before the update with sara brews for this quest. I had gotten 3 accounts to finish it with 75atk 70str and 70def. Now with whatever update that was implemented, accounts with 77atk 80str and 75def can barely get past the first part of the final boss fight. ( All accounts have/had 75magic and 70range during questing)

Can you PM me a picture of what the inventory looks like when it's about to die?

23 hours ago, JackSparks91 said:

Works great. Best questing script i've used. But are there any new quests coming out soon? I'm practically done with all the ones offered on my main.

Lunar Diplo was planned on coming out on Saturday or Sunday, but I'm currently sick atm. New stuff is paused until I'm feeling better.

3 hours ago, Crazeysniper said:

When will DT2 come out for this script?

prob next year, i feel like there are other quests that arent as difficult going to be implemented first :D