Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

can you fix that malformed packet error, because this starts to be very very annoying. 

it looks like when i only queue up 1 thing at a time it doesnt do this, but when i queue up allot of things it will crash every couple minutes.

just now for example while doing roving elves it crashed, tried to login again to crash again and repeat that 10 times.

also please look carefully at how you interact with items from the inventory on objects or NPCS cause it just spamclicks like a broken bot.

Edited by delano413

16 hours ago, rajjken1337 said:

Holy**** this is huge. If any requirements of a quest is boostable and you have the required lvl to boost for the requirement, will this script use for example summer pies for agility? TIA

Edit: Sorry if this has been explained somewhere and I've missed it, I can be very blind unfortunately.

Boosts aren't supported atm. They probably will be in the future, but they're relatively low priority over other features.

17 hours ago, Shaver944 said:

I accidently started a few trials not thinking it started right when I clicked them. Any chance of getting  a new trial period 

You can join our discord for an automatic trial reset.

9 hours ago, okra17 said:

Does this buy buyable quest items from the grand exchange for you?

Yes.

Working great, it just freezes if you dont have enough GP inna bank just an fyi for other users

Edited by tator547

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v17.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • **New**
    • - Added Zombie Axe (All)
    • - Ironman friendly now (GBirdhouses)
    • - Ability to enable/disable seeds (GFarming)
    • - Ability to enable/disable patches (GFarming)
    • **Changes**
    • - GUI updated to our new option controller. Existing profiles will lose some options. (GConstruction, GFarming)
    • - Changed default slot values (DT2)
    • **Fixed Bugs**
    • - Agility will no longer bring alchs if you can't even low alch (GAgility)
    • - Improvements around memory usages (All)
    • - Fixed issue with thieving not withdrawing dodgy necks (GThieving)
    • - Fixed NPE on spells if there's no cost (All)
    • - Will pray range offensives when using webweaver / craws during anti-pk (Wildy)
    • - Disable locations / thievables will now disable the location / thievable (Thieving)
    • - Fixed creating birdhouses (Birdhouses)
    • - Fixed evergreens location (Woodcutting)
    • **QOL**
    • -
    • __**Guester**__
    • **Changes**
    • - Removed RFD Ogre, Awowogei, Tears of Guthix, Getting Ahead, and SOTF's beta stauses.
    • - Will now 1t flick warlord if meleeing (Tree Gnome)
    • - Improved de-aggro when getting corpse (Shilo)
    • - Added a failsafe if you're lagging (MEP2)
    • **Fixed Bugs**
    • - Fixed going to horphis if you previously have favor on the account (Library Quests)
    • - Fixed saltpetre step if none nearby (Kourend Easy)
    • - Will no longer loop withdraw balls of wool (Regicide)
    • - Improved fight if safespotting (Tree Gnome Village)
    • - Added some more checks around dialogue, added another failsafe for axe (Lost City)
    • - Fixed getting stuck on kill cave bug (Lumby Easy)
    • - Reduced food withdraw amount on start of quest (Death to the Dorg)
    • - Fixed jester chest check (Fremmy Isles)
    • - Fixed state check for grabbing barrel from winch (Tourist Trap)
    • - Added another failsafe onto crate smuggle (Merlin's Crystal)

Time since request was made: 55 minutes, 3 seconds

Thanks!

Shows desert treasure as yellow and all the requirements are green but it just takes out the gp, shantay passes, and waterskins and stands there. What am I missing? Im doing it on ironman mode but even those reqs are green so it should be fine

1 minute ago, jacobg58 said:

Shows desert treasure as yellow and all the requirements are green but it just takes out the gp, shantay passes, and waterskins and stands there. What am I missing? Im doing it on ironman mode but even those reqs are green so it should be fine

If it's yellow it means you don't have it active. Yellow is to indicate it's inactive, but that you have the requirements for it. It should be green in the GUI if it's active. If you're still running into issues join our discord and open up a bug report ticket.

So far the bot seems fantastic, gets the quests done quickly and efficiently. My only concern is the mouse movement is extremely botlike? Jolty movements and jumping around the screen

5 minutes ago, dogdog109 said:

So far the bot seems fantastic, gets the quests done quickly and efficiently. My only concern is the mouse movement is extremely botlike? Jolty movements and jumping around the screen

You can change your mouse speed in the DreamBot settings, or on the misc tab when starting the script.

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v17.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • **New**
    • - Added hop from potential pkers toggle option (Wildy)
    • - Added GOTR as a free open beta Add-on (All)
    • - Added filter to options controller (GUI) (Many scripts)
    • - Made options controller prettier (GUI) (Many scripts)
    • **Changes**
    • - Improved start farm run logic (GFarming)
    • - Will now sell your lower tier wildy weapon when you can upgrade (Wildy)
    • - Will now sell off any excess wildy chargables (Wildy)
    • - Added handler for script scheduler. Will no longer stop script mid-fight (All PVM, All Wildy)
    • - Option controller more responsive amp easier to see what is currently selected (Many scripts)
    • - Improved start farm run logic (GFarming)
    • - Search error handler (MA2)
    • **Fixed Bugs**
    • - Fixed not running away when deep wildy amp enemy de-renders (Wildy Anti-PK)
    • - Added failsafe for player trap houses when swapping spellbook (All)
    • - Fixed casting error for Fishing (GFishing)
    • - Fixed rare error during report node (Wildy)
    • - Fixed rare error where script thinks MA2 addon should fire after hop if addon is enabled (All)
    • - GManager will auto create profiles on bulk acc import again (GManager)
    • **QOL**
    • -
    • __**Guester**__
    • **Changes**
    • - Will now reset at Ferox if a required level isn't met
    • **Fixed Bugs**

Time since request was made: 59 minutes, 20 seconds

Thanks!