Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v16.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Logs button image will now hide your IGN (All)
    • - Low hp accounts will now prefer to use cakes if you have enough (Guester)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed no xp stop 2 (GMuling)
    • - Fixed the feud not buying buckets if none were owned (Guester)
    • - Fixed feeding kitten if it's stuck behind a wall (Guester)
    • - Restless ghost will no longer try to buy a necklace of passage in f2p (Guester)
    • New:
    • - Between a rock (Up to gold helmet) has been added (beta). This now completes the wildy medium line. (Guester)
    • - Freeing King Awowowgei has been added (beta). (Guester)
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 51 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

Has completed quite a few quests for me but have seen a few errors 

- tries to use agility shortcuts when I don’t have the level

- tries to use a pickaxe to mine ore in-quest which I don’t have the level to use

- on lumbridge diary, keeps stealing silk from a stall in Kourend and banking it - it’s been looping this for about 45 minutes

- on Ghost Ahoy, instead of starting the quest, goes to a range in varrock and tries to use the range  with no raw food in inventory. I then stopped the script, started the quest and completed the part that would require a fire or range and it keeps going back to varrock to use the same range.

Some quests worked flawlessly so I wouldn’t give this a negative review, however there are a few bugs that need to be ironed out as it’s required quite a lot of intervention.

5 hours ago, LXKEMG said:

Has completed quite a few quests for me but have seen a few errors 

- tries to use agility shortcuts when I don’t have the level

- tries to use a pickaxe to mine ore in-quest which I don’t have the level to use

- on lumbridge diary, keeps stealing silk from a stall in Kourend and banking it - it’s been looping this for about 45 minutes

- on Ghost Ahoy, instead of starting the quest, goes to a range in varrock and tries to use the range  with no raw food in inventory. I then stopped the script, started the quest and completed the part that would require a fire or range and it keeps going back to varrock to use the same range.

Some quests worked flawlessly so I wouldn’t give this a negative review, however there are a few bugs that need to be ironed out as it’s required quite a lot of intervention.

What agility shortcuts specifically? This would be part of the walker.

What quest?

Silk stealing is for making gold if the account is too poor. You can disable that in the misc tab under Gold Farming.

I would need logs for the Ghost's Ahoy issue. I just ran it recently and it went fine for me, with no other reports open at the moment.

On 2/5/2024 at 6:02 PM, GZero said:

What do you mean? Can you provide examples?

it behaved just like a bot on steroids my dude. just 1 example; how can a human buy 6 (different) items from the ge within not even 3 seconds?

had to stop the trial after 5 minutes because i was certain this would get me banned lol

Edited by delano413

5 hours ago, delano413 said:

it behaved just like a bot on steroids my dude. just 1 example; how can a human buy 6 (different) items from the ge within not even 3 seconds?

had to stop the trial after 5 minutes because i was certain this would get me banned lol

Those are script events. They'll replace the text on the GE widget to speed up purchasing. I personally use them on everything I run. They can be toggled on / off in the misc tab. I've gone ahead and defaulted them to not be active for Guester specifically, as a lot of people new to our scripts likely had the same thoughts you did.

1 hour ago, pigzley said:

is there a way to select the combat style?  id like to use mage to fight during quests

No. For quests where multiple combat styles are supported, we'll dynamically determine which should be used. Which quests do you want it to use mage for?

It's currently at v16.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Added additional failsafes around membership. **THIS WILL REQUIRE A CLIENT UPDATE** (All)
    • - Kill script messages will now be displayed on the screen for 30 ticks before killing the script (All)
    • - Added an additional failsafe for if you can't sell the item you're trying to sell (All)
    • - Will now open up all bird nests before swapping tasks (Birdhouses)
    • - Added auto gear / supply muling (GFightCaves)
    • - Will now sell processed items on task swap (GProcessing)
    • - Tweaked webnodes at troll area (All)
    • - GAgility will now ignore Ring of Dueling for ironman if you don't own it (GAgility)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed not recognizing one of the "please finish what you are doing" messages for error checks (All)
    • - Fixed a rare crash on hopping during banking (Wildy)
    • - Fixed issue on gbankdumper not being able to build logs zip file (GBankDumper)
    • - Fixed issue where gbankdumper wouldn't walk to the GE (GBankDumper)
    • - Fixed manual cooked karams (Cooking)
    • - GBankDumper will no longer log no nodes found as it wasn't an error (GBankDumper)
    • - Fixed dialogue issues executing too fast (Guester Temple of the Eye)
    • - Will no longer try to get back the holy symbol when you don't need it (Guester Icthlarin's)
    • - Awowogei will now run (Guester)
    • - Will now walk to the proper tile before trying to fill vial (Guester fally easy)
    • - Blacklisted drip hats (Guester fally easy)
    • - Added ransom pay (Guester Grand Tree)
    • New:
    • - GConstruction release
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 57 minutes, 23 seconds

Thanks!

On 2/13/2024 at 10:32 AM, GZero said:

an option for magic combat on all quests would be nice.  im going for a mage pure and that would make a big difference in what quests i could use the script for. 

Edited by pigzley

• GZero changed the title to Guester by GScripts | 120+ Quests & Diaries | 120+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

It's currently at v16.61 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed banking issues caused by awowogei webnodes (All)
    • - Fixed bird nest search action (Birdhouses)
    • - Fixed my arm swapping between machete amp mage staff (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 54 minutes, 21 seconds

Thanks!