Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

Nature spirit also doesn't open the gate into morytania if you have warnings on, just opens the menu and closes it over and over.

is this g quest thing permantly retarded? whys my guy constantly trying to equip green dhide armour? constantly clicking that while i cant equip it might get me banned, ive tried to do serveral f2p quests with  this and it struggles alot

18 hours ago, torlieff said:

Nature spirit also doesn't open the gate into morytania if you have warnings on, just opens the menu and closes it over and over.

This should be fixed in the upcoming client update.

18 hours ago, mjayy2234 said:

is this g quest thing permantly retarded? whys my guy constantly trying to equip green dhide armour? constantly clicking that while i cant equip it might get me banned, ive tried to do serveral f2p quests with  this and it struggles alot

What are your stats? Can you send logs in the discord? I double checked all the places we have reqs on green d'hide and they're correct.

5 hours ago, duketheiron said:

can you use this for a quest you've already started??

Yes, every single quest can be restarted at any point.

19 hours ago, The Icon said:

Can I get another Trial period - I clicked but never used. Sorry about the inconvenience. 

We support auto trial resets in our Discord.

19 hours ago, torlieff said:

Sheep herder bugged, if u stop the bot at any point it doesn't withdrawal protective clothing and just spam clicks the gate for the pen and doesn't get let in as it doesn't have the clothing

Witches house needs some tweaks after collecting the ball it gets caught by the witch on the run back losing the ball then repeats that process endlessly

Death plateau just stop's the bot at a certain point and logs out, near end of quest.

Waterfall I had to finish manually as it doesn't eat at high enough hitpoints on the moss giant so any low hp account (15 or less) gets to low enough hp that the moss giant can one hit it, and it usually does.

Grand tree and tree gnome village successful without any assistance, and programmed well. but make the bot grab more runes then 50 casts for tree gnome village as it's just rng if you can kill it in that many, a lot of unlucky acc's are going to be leaving it on low health and not actually killing it with 50 casts.

Sometimes the bot just switches between two sets of gear, endlessly in the bank.

I see the vision of the bot, but I would say this bot is early Alpha at best. Needs a lot of tweaks and refining before I would be confident in this product. In it's current shape I feel the cost isn't justified.  

Sheep herder issue has been fixed.

Witch's house has been tweaked a bit.

I would need logs to diagnose the death plateau issue. 

Did the account have any food on it at the moss giants? It should already be eating when it hits the moss giant's max hit threshold.

I bumped up the tree gnome cast threshold. The Grand Tree was already set to 100. These are now uniquely seeded to your account.

All spam swapping issues should be fixed.

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v15.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Will now buy rods (GProcessing)
    • - Inactive quests that are done will now be sorted to the bottom of the list (Guester)
    • - Will now ignore drip if a current buy offer is active (Guester)
    • - Bumped up same value kill failsafe on Western Easy (Guester)
    • - Added food to lobster fight in ghosts ahoy if weak (Guester)
    • - GUI will now display a quest task as orange if you have the requirements and it's inactive. Red is inactive without requirements (Guester)
    • - Rewrote ecto-token gathering in ghost's ahoy (Guester)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Will now ignore unowned drip (BlastFurnace)
    • - Fixed issue with fisher not getting fishing rod/feathers when moving from shrimp to trout (GFishing)
    • - Agil with bank for alch supplies when out of food at Pol/Rell (GAgility)
    • - Agil won't hop if the script is paused (GAgility)
    • - Fixed issue with Dinh's and style node (PVM)
    • - Potential fix to locking up during fight (Scurrius)
    • - Added a failsafe on tool check (Mining, Fishing, Woodcutting)
    • - Will no longer try to goldfarm in F2P (Guester)
    • - Added invy check failsafe on animal magnetism (Guester)
    • - Fixed gameobject check during seer trial on fremmy trials (Guester)
    • - Will no longer wear drip until it gets the whiteberries during hand in the sand (If you see it wearing drip in wildy let G0 know) (Guester)
    • - Added another dialogue check to in aid (Guester)
    • - Added another dialogue check to nature spirit (Guester)
    • - Added 16 qp requirement to below ice mountain (Guester)
    • - Added missing web node during obs quest for one of the chests (Guester)
    • - Will no longer grab teles from the bank when doing the peer task (Guester)
    • - Will attempt to get aggro undead ones stuck when entering cave during shilo (Guester)
    • - Rewrote library portion of depths of despair (Guester)
    • - Added missing dialogue from fremmy trials (Guester)
    • - Made sure we're not only clearing debris with a single bucket and teleing out on in aid of the myreque (Guester)
    • - Fixed not w8ing for cutscene after lighting furnace in aid of the myreque (Guester)
    • - Fixed issue with removing non-pendant of lucien in temple of ikov (Guester)
    • - Added an inventory full failsafe at rope bridge regicide (Guester)
    • - Fixed seemingly rare issue with not picking up rock cake, added a failsafe as well (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 14 minutes, 50 seconds

Thanks!

Overall nice script and has lots of potential. Bought lifetime <3

Has some bugs like buying items from G.E, it types item example Ruby but doesn't find that or doesn't locate it on search tab. Wouldn't run that without babysitting.