Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Guester by GScripts | 130+ Quests & Diaries | 130+ Ironman Quest & Diaries | Ironman AIO | In-Progress Support | Quest queuing | Quester

GZero

running Sheep Herder and it keeps just spam equipment swapping rather than putting on protective clothing

Edit: Trie Roving Elves and it just kept pulling items out of bank and then banking all, I give up

logs.zip

Edited by dcxdm21

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v15.62 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Added more logging around no bars to create issue (BlastFurnace)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed drip excludes on various quests. If you notice any quests swapping back and forth between items please report it. You can disable drip in the misc tab. (Guester)
    • - F2P accounts will now only try to buy lobbies / swordfish depending on your level (Guester)
    • - Fixed tempoross shantay pass node 2 (All)
    • - Removed more p2p forced teles from f2p quests (Guester)
    • - Added a failsafe on mage filter disabling (All)
    • - Added another failsafe on drip to slow down equipping if it's conflicting with another item (Guester)
    • New:
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 5 minutes, 39 seconds

Thanks!

3 hours ago, dcxdm21 said:

running Sheep Herder and it keeps just spam equipment swapping rather than putting on protective clothing

Edit: Trie Roving Elves and it just kept pulling items out of bank and then banking all, I give up

logs.zipUnavailable

Both of these issues should be fixed in the latest update.

Guester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v15.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changes:
    • - Removed forced 13 magic req on quests like Fight Arena, Witch's House, Vamp Slayer. They now support lower tier strikes (Guester)
    • - Added drip to skillers (Agility, MahogHomes, Blastfurnace, Cooking, Crafting, Fletching, Herblore, Smithing)
    • Fixed Bugs:
    • - Fixed issue of getting stuck in withdraw/restock loop (GMahogHomes)
    • - Will now clear flower patch if you have anything planted there before placing scarecrow in mory easy (Guester)
    • - Disabled custom tempoross shantay pass nodes (All)
    • - Fixed name for stone tablet gameobject on digsite (Guester)
    • - Blacklisted some more drip equipment slots on various quests (Guester)
    • - Making history will now buy the sapphire ammy from GE (Guester)
    • New:
    • - Will now buy your first house (MahogHomes)
    • QOL:

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 6 minutes, 38 seconds

Thanks!

bot behaves to mutch like a super robot. don't go crazy. I used a trial to test out the script and it should have not been released yet sorry, to many things are not even close to being good. 

Edited by delano413

7 hours ago, delano413 said:

bot behaves to mutch like a super robot. don't go crazy. I used a trial to test out the script and it should have not been released yet sorry, to many things are not even close to being good. 

What do you mean? Can you provide examples?

When on ironman mode and it uses games necklaces to get around it randomly teleports to corp and then trys to go into wildly and gets stuck at the are you sure you want to enter the wild pop up that you can't disable. This happens decently often even when there is 0 reason for it to go to the wild

Just now, ph34rwaffles said:

When on ironman mode and it uses games necklaces to get around it randomly teleports to corp and then trys to go into wildly and gets stuck at the are you sure you want to enter the wild pop up that you can't disable. This happens decently often even when there is 0 reason for it to go to the wild

To add to this my only teleports I have available currently are games necklaces, varrock tele, chronicle and ardy cloak 1

20 minutes ago, ph34rwaffles said:

To add to this my only teleports I have available currently are games necklaces, varrock tele, chronicle and ardy cloak 1

What quest did this happen to you on specifically? There's a few that go to the wildy like Hand in the Sand for white berries. I'll check out the corp cave warning.

Sheep herder bugged, if u stop the bot at any point it doesn't withdrawal protective clothing and just spam clicks the gate for the pen and doesn't get let in as it doesn't have the clothing

Witches house needs some tweaks after collecting the ball it gets caught by the witch on the run back losing the ball then repeats that process endlessly

Death plateau just stop's the bot at a certain point and logs out, near end of quest.

Waterfall I had to finish manually as it doesn't eat at high enough hitpoints on the moss giant so any low hp account (15 or less) gets to low enough hp that the moss giant can one hit it, and it usually does.

Grand tree and tree gnome village successful without any assistance, and programmed well. but make the bot grab more runes then 50 casts for tree gnome village as it's just rng if you can kill it in that many, a lot of unlucky acc's are going to be leaving it on low health and not actually killing it with 50 casts.

Sometimes the bot just switches between two sets of gear, endlessly in the bank.

I see the vision of the bot, but I would say this bot is early Alpha at best. Needs a lot of tweaks and refining before I would be confident in this product. In it's current shape I feel the cost isn't justified.  

Edited by torlieff
    Adding more information.