Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Defenders

SimpleScripts

Simple Defenders: an easy to set-up Warriors' Guild script.

The script will gather tokens from the Animation room until it accumulates between 1000 and 2000 tokens. Next, the script will defeat Cyclops upstairs until it obtains a Rune defender. Afterward, the script will engage with Cyclops downstairs to gather Dragon defenders.

Ensure all necessary items are stored in the bank, and make sure to have at least two sets of armour available for use in the Animation room. Start the script inside the Warriors' Guild with armour equipped and an empty inventory.

Requirements:
    -Ensure there is food in the bank.
    -Have a couple of platebodies, platelegs, and full helms of the same kind in the bank.
    -At least 130 levels in attack and strength combined; for example, 60 attack + 70 strength.

Features:
    -Collects tokens.
    -Can use 3 armour types to collect tokens.
    -Can collect from bronze to dragon defenders.
    -Can use strength or combat potions.

-Collects tokens.
    -Can use 3 types of armour to gather tokens.
    -Can collect from Bronze to Dragon defenders.
    -Can use strength or combat potions.

Pm me on Discord about any problems running the script.

Discord : SimpleScripts#8068

Great idea.

I tried it and here’s some feedback:

- when an armor is defeated, the script doesn’t pick up the armor, but rather gets a new one at the bank (tested with adamant)

- after each kill, the scripts deposits all items in the bank, and then collects what it needs again. (Don’t know if this is a problem bot-detection wise)

- why no black armor? It doesn’t break so reduces cost (and probably script complexity)

Always happy to help with testing!

On 1/28/2024 at 9:45 AM, Buskens said:

Great idea.

I tried it and here’s some feedback:

- when an armor is defeated, the script doesn’t pick up the armor, but rather gets a new one at the bank (tested with adamant)

- after each kill, the scripts deposits all items in the bank, and then collects what it needs again. (Don’t know if this is a problem bot-detection wise)

- why no black armor? It doesn’t break so reduces cost (and probably script complexity)

Always happy to help with testing!

Hi,

-Thank you for noticing the armour bug; there is indeed a problem, but it will be fixed in the following update.
    -Yes, it does deposit all items; this was done to ensure there were fewer problems running the script. I'll fix it after all major bugs are fixed.
    -I did not know about the black armour. I have tested it and will also address it in the following update.

Thank you for helping me improve this script by bringing these issues to my attention.

Simple Defenders has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • FIXED - Amour pickup bugs.
    • ADDED - Black armour support.

Time since request was made: 50 seconds

Thanks!

Yo @SimpleScripts,

Just want to thank you for the no-nonsense script. Does what it promises with no fee while all other defender scripts charge money. 

I used the script with black armour which works great. Been running the script for almost 4 hours and it's now working on that dragon defender. 

Ive extensively tested script(70-97 str minimal breaking an acc with 4 previous perms). The only issue I have even come across so far is that occasionally the script will "lose" a set of Armour probably from break handler logging out at inconvenient times. This issue then jams the script up when you restart it as its unable to collect tokens again because you have to manually reclaim your Armour set back from "Shanomi". After doing so the script works and runs fine again this being the only issue ive found so far. I would only recommend potentially adding a feature to use special attacks, maybe some random anti ban skill hovering or something. 

Overall AMAZING script, does exactly what it says with MINIMAL interruption. Thanks for this script cant believe its free.