Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rev Bracelets by xyz111

xyz111

On 1/20/2024 at 5:38 PM, xyz111 said:

Hi everyone

I've pushed an update addressing the obfuscated config issue. Following this update, please perform the following steps:

Delete the existing config folder for this script.
    Allow the script to generate a new config folder.
    Note: Previously, the config might have been located in your Dreambot folder. The new config will now be generated in the DreamBot Scripts folder.

Here are the new config paths for different operating systems:

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\DreamBot\Scripts\MultiTool\Scripts\
    Linux: /home/YOUR_NAME_HERE/DreamBot/Scripts/MultiTool/Scripts/
    Mac: /Users/YOUR_NAME_HERE/DreamBot/Scripts/MultiTool/Scripts/

Please replace YOUR_NAME_HERE with your actual username.

Hi!, when i delete the script folder Rev Bracleets, it just regerates the same folder,

i dont have any folder named MultiTool.... everytime i change the config file it just dont read the values and go by default values, how do i change the settings? ty

1 hour ago, Cactuse said:

Hi!, when i delete the script folder Rev Bracleets, it just regerates the same folder,

i dont have any folder named MultiTool.... everytime i change the config file it just dont read the values and go by default values, how do i change the settings? ty

Bad copy and paste, sorry for the confusion.   I've corrected the information in that post. (Just to clarify, MultiTool is another script that I sell)

For your RevBracelets setup, you'll find a configuration file in the RevBracelets folder, which ends with a '.json' extension. Please open this file, make the necessary changes to the values as per your requirements, and then save your changes. After doing this, kindly restart the script for the changes to take effect

6 hours ago, xyz111 said:

Bad copy and paste, sorry for the confusion.   I've corrected the information in that post. (Just to clarify, MultiTool is another script that I sell)

For your RevBracelets setup, you'll find a configuration file in the RevBracelets folder, which ends with a '.json' extension. Please open this file, make the necessary changes to the values as per your requirements, and then save your changes. After doing this, kindly restart the script for the changes to take effect

tried this a few times and not getting it to update at all

1 hour ago, autonoob said:

same here, can not get it to read the file that i edit, it just reload a default value in the bot, but the file is unchanged so i have my changed values there, if i delete the  file it gets regereated .

also, is it possible to fix the issue where the nature rune runs out, it just keeps making bracelets and put them in the bank, and cant alch them, then you have to alch them all manually to make the bot able to run again even if you purchase nature runes manually. ty

Edited by Cactuse

Rev Bracelets has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 8 hours, 56 minutes, 29 seconds

Thanks!

4 hours ago, autonoob said:

I recently deployed an update which might addresses this issue.

Please delete the existing 'RevBracelets' folder.
    Run the script to generate a new json config file.
    Open, edit, and save over the newly generated file.
    Finally, try running the script again.

Apologies for the frustration this might be causing. I invite you to connect with me on Discord, you can find my details on my profile. I am fully committed to supporting you and resolving any issues you are facing :)

2 hours ago, Cactuse said:

also, is it possible to fix the issue where the nature rune runs out, it just keeps making bracelets and put them in the bank, and cant alch them, then you have to alch them all manually to make the bot able to run again even if you purchase nature runes manually. ty

Thank you for reporting this, and sorry for the unexpected behavior you're seeing. It's certainly not typical.

To help investigate this issue, would you be kind enough to send a screenshot the next time you encounter this problem? I would like to try replicating this issue as accurately as possible.

In the meantime, I will be reviewing my code looking to pinpoint the root cause of this anomaly. 

Also, please refer to my previous message regarding the file issue, and you are welcome to reach out on Discord too.

2 hours ago, xyz111 said:

I recently deployed an update which might addresses this issue.

Please delete the existing 'RevBracelets' folder.
    Run the script to generate a new json config file.
    Open, edit, and save over the newly generated file.
    Finally, try running the script again.

Apologies for the frustration this might be causing. I invite you to connect with me on Discord, you can find my details on my profile. I am fully committed to supporting you and resolving any issues you are facing :)

still not getting it to work myself still using defaults 

2 hours ago, autonoob said:

still not getting it to work myself still using defaults 

What does the console log show?