Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban wave ?

Superdry242

Good morning and a happy new year to you all, Has anyone seen themselves get a Temp Ban yesterday, I've been fairly careful with the amount of time I run the scripts and when, Just wondered if it's a wider thing that happened.

12 hours ago, Superdry242 said:

I've been fairly careful with the amount of time I run the scripts and when,

Clearly not 🥴

On 1/1/2024 at 11:50 PM, xyz111 said:

Clearly not 🥴

2-3 hours max with 1-2 hour breaks, never botted on current IP, using VIP and Paid scripts, anything else I could have done would be 👏 

It really depends on the script and what you're doing. Are you running the same activity every day? If so it won't matter if it's only a few hours a day, if you at Revs everyday or chopping the same tree. Some scripts prioritize anti-ban more than others. Many people say anti-ban doesn't matter, well I beg to differ. I've seen a huge difference with added anti-ban, also fresh accounts will always get banned. Try starting on accounts with more playtime and ttl. Mix up what you do each day, get a bond once 500ttl+ because f2p bans are always high. Good luck.

I got temp bans for 2 days on both my accounts.  I think they blanketed my ip.  One account I hadn’t botted on in a month and the other account I ran for 2 days straight at Callisto.  It was worth a two day though.  Nearly maxed a 1 defense pure and got 2200 total on main before it happen. 

Here me out, No matter how 'smart' you bot, no matter how many 'rules' you follow, no matter how 'legit' your resi proxies are, you can catch a ban with public scripts. If you dont thing jag anti cheat owns a dream account with EVERY public script youre lying to yourself. The only time Ive had any other experience is with private scripts, and none of those were threw dream. not saying dreams bad I still use it primarily, its amazing for account building and gold farming. None the less 3-4 out of every 10 accounts i run get the hammer. Dont expect otherwise, EVERY botted account has a chance to be caught. if youre attached to the account just dont do it, otherwise learn to roll with it botting in itself is a game of cat and mouse. 

This is what was sent to me as evidence on my accounts lol  

Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. 

• 3 months later...
    Posted (edited)

got ban perma with  my 2 accounts i was playing, they even dont send some advertise, just ban, the problem probably is that, i was making high alch, but sometimes i did it by my self, always interrupt the scripts. But yesterday i had used a flip bot, probably was it.
    Dreambot could help with more covered status for F2P, i was making money to buy the VIP, in a few days i had made 5mil, Trying to make 12 to buy Bond, invest in other moneymakers to buy the VIP.

Edited by vitorhepagani