Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help w/ Emotes

Enterino

Thanks in advance for reading this! Greatly appreciated!

Anyways, I cannot figure out how to make the bot use emotes. I have tried various ways to add it into my script but the "Java Wizard" I am could not figure it out.

Hate to ask for spoon feed, but can someone drop me a snippet on how to use it in a script. It would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for shit post lol

getEmotes().doEmote(Emote);

Weird as hell, I have tried that hundreds of times and I get some odd error. When I tried it that time it worked fine. FML

Thanks so much. I'll let you know if something happens.

feeling like a dipshit

Weird as hell, I have tried that hundreds of times and I get some odd error. When I tried it that time it worked fine. FML

Thanks so much. I'll let you know if something happens.

feeling like a dipshit

Haha don't feel that way. There's no such thing as stupid questions. ^_^

Haha don't feel that way. There's no such thing as stupid questions. ^_^

Haha thanks I guess! Would you mind if I ask you a question?

How do I get the bot to click on a trade request? This has been troubling me for a while.

Haha thanks I guess! Would you mind if I ask you a question?

How do I get the bot to click on a trade request? This has been troubling me for a while.

The chat has a Widget for each line. You have to use the message listener to look for trades and when you have one find the Widget and click it. You may need to check for all the lines in the chat or turn the chat mode to trade if you're in an area with lots of spam. 

The chat has a Widget for each line. You have to use the message listener to look for trades and when you have one find the Widget and click it. You may need to check for all the lines in the chat or turn the chat mode to trade if you're in an area with lots of spam. 

Sweet, gotcha! Thanks a bunch. This is somewhat along the lines of what I thought had to be done but I wasn't sure.

Have a good one!

Archived