Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's your favorite Script

Logs

What's your favorite script to use on Dreambot?

Mine is DFlaxer Pro

Currently run it on 4 accounts, and make about 150k GP per/hour

What script do you use?

Is it free or paid?
    How much GP/Hour do you get?

(Looking for more ideas for more bots)

I've gone ahead and banned your other account. Please familiarize yourself with the rules, as multiple accounts is against them.

Dude I only have 1 account & its this one, all you need to do is open a DB client log in, start the bot and open another DB Client and repeat,

So you banned innocent people because I only have one account

Dude I only have 1 account & its this one, all you need to do is open a DB client log in, start the bot and open another DB Client and repeat,

So you banned innocent people because I only have one account

????????????? You mean that other account named "Log" that was created on your IP wasn't yours?

????????????? You mean that other account named "Log" that was created on your IP wasn't yours?

Actually yes that was a account I made but I entered the wrong email while creating the account, and never used that account

Go ahead check, it's never been logged into a client

Archived