Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Laggy

Non3

My client works very well, but every time i click the script manager open to try and turn something on, the game moves like 1fps, the script manager loads for like 30seconds-1minute to open, and its really pain in the ass trying to scroll it, responds with huge delay and low fps. if i click script on and the "script manager" menu closes, everything begins to work flawlessly, same if i close it. its just really difficult to put scripts on / change them... is there any solution?
    im running 3900X and 6900xt, 64gb ram

Nobody else has this problem? i´ve updated everything, restarted my computer many times,  removed and installed the launcher again etc. and its literally unplayable, it takes like 2 minutes to put any script on?

this started in the update where schedules appeared. if i slide the RAM slider to maximum it helps a little bit, but not a lot.

Edited by Non3

My cpu goes kaboom when I press script manager, in general it seems it's taking more cpu to run dreambot than it used to be let's say a week or 2 ago :) so you are not alone!

and im on:  i7-13700HX

Edited by Oh my Oh my

I'm not seeing anything like that when I open the script manager, it's nearly instant still for me.

Do you have a large number of local scripts in your Scripts folder maybe, or something else like that (many SDN scripts, script schedules, saved game accounts, etc.)?

11 hours ago, Pandemic said:

I'm releasing a new client build today with a few changes that could help, I'm not sure, let me know if you notice any improvements.

I can say that there's been improvement on my end!

Edited by Oh my Oh my

it used to be instant for me too, hmm seems weird, installed Javas again, installed graphics drivers again, and even after dreambot update, no big differences. no idea what could it be. it loads script manager for long time, sometimes maybe 10 seconds, sometimes for minute, and the menu itself works ok if my RAM-slider is on maximum, if i set it to low <1.3gb, its most of the time very slow and difficult to use.

used to click my player to walk, and open script manager to put scipt on, and the script was on before my account stopped, now when using scripts im just hoping not to get afk logged out...

Edited by Non3

3 hours ago, Non3 said:

it used to be instant for me too, hmm seems weird, installed Javas again, installed graphics drivers again, and even after dreambot update, no big differences. no idea what could it be. it loads script manager for long time, sometimes maybe 10 seconds, sometimes for minute, and the menu itself works ok if my RAM-slider is on maximum, if i set it to low <1.3gb, its most of the time very slow and difficult to use.

used to click my player to walk, and open script manager to put scipt on, and the script was on before my account stopped, now when using scripts im just hoping not to get afk logged out...

That's very strange, can you PM you a log file of you starting the client and opening it / starting a script? I'd like to see if there's anything useful in there.

Also, what operating system and Java version are you using?

• 2 weeks later...