Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👻⚔️ MaxBarrows | [IRON FRIENDLY] [EASY SET-UP] [ALL COMBAT STYLES] [POH] [CUSTOMISABLE LOADOUT] [ANTI-BAN] ⚔️👻

MaximusPrimo

Just bought it, it worked fine for the first few kills then it got stuck for hours like saying waiting to log in and checking tree  (antiban). I was going to buy lifetime but not unless this gets resolved.

6 hours ago, MarkPancake said:

Just bought it, it worked fine for the first few kills then it got stuck for hours like saying waiting to log in and checking tree  (antiban). I was going to buy lifetime but not unless this gets resolved.

If you could send me the logs of this issue so I can try replicate. You can also join the discord for faster assistance. 

Hello, for everyone who is interested in buying this script. So far i am happy with what it does. The script is very simple and straight forward so dont over think it. Wear your mage gear, save mage settings, same for range and meele. have everything in your inventory for an actual trip then save each setting. thank you for allowing me a second trial. once it is done i will definitely buy it. @MaximusPrimo

Could I get a trial reset? Took me a while to figure it out, get my setup right. I didn't have enough supplies, forgot to by rings of dueling so it only ran for about 20minutes and stopped. I wasn't paying attention. Does it use special attacks? I'm thinking about buying one of the barrows script, the other doesn't spec and it seems to run slower

Edited by ChaosKilla

30 minutes ago, ChaosKilla said:

Could I get a trial reset? Took me a while to figure it out, get my setup right. I didn't have enough supplies, forgot to by rings of dueling so it only ran for about 20minutes and stopped. I wasn't paying attention. Does it use special attacks? I'm thinking about buying one of the barrows script, the other doesn't spec and it seems to run slower

Hi Friend - Trial has been reset. Please join my discord server for set-up help if you need it and faster responses

MaxBarrows has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.16 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Now supports wines as food
    • Now drops empty jugs

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 41 minutes, 39 seconds

Thanks!