Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund Request VIP , Mage Arena

Pound

1. Date Purchased: 12/11/2023
    2. Script Purchased: 12/11/2023
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Hashtag
    4. Reason for Refund: Scripts do not work with Jagex launcher upgrade
    5. Proof of Issues : The script DOES not work if you've upgraded to a jagex account. ( files too big cant attach )
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact : have not contacted but the script is not able to be fixed with the dreambot client , please just refund this issue since it is not compatible with the jagex client or does not have something to mimic the client . This is not the script creators fault.
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund / Issue fixed . If the issue can be guaranteed fixed i'll accept that. If someone can get the scripts working with the Jagex launcher possibly by making an injectable client I wouldn't mind but I cant afford to be paying for non operational things currently.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the script working but there's a few errors not sure if its part of the anti ban or if it's something else . I am wondering if theres anything I can do to help get the script working 100 % . The issue is it will freeze without any movements outside the lobby or sometimes inside the maze.

9 hours ago, Pound said:

Got the script working but there's a few errors not sure if its part of the anti ban or if it's something else . I am wondering if theres anything I can do to help get the script working 100 % . The issue is it will freeze without any movements outside the lobby or sometimes inside the maze.

Could you use the "Report a bug" button in the script's paint overlay when it's frozen? This way the script sends me information about its current state and helps me to debug the issue. You can also include a screenshot of the client when using the reporting tool, but only if you want to.