Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cCMotherlodeFarm [500k/hr][Lvl 3 Start][Muling][Auto Bonding][Top level supported]

camelCase

5 hours ago, Purpledream said:

i dont really understand this script, im not trying to go mine "COAL" i just want to use it for MLM but it wont let me?

change the mining target in the settings, the script can be ran from level 3 so the mining target is the level at which it will start mlm, its configurable because its more efficient to do mlm at higher levels

4 hours ago, rinkerx said:

can you get this to not buy the prospectors pieces and save the gold nuggets?

sure

in the next update ill add a setting "dontBuyProspector", if you enable that it wont buy anything with ur nuggets.

cCMotherlodeFarm - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.02 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • add dontBuyProspector setting

Time since request was made: 48 minutes

Thanks!

I noticed to that sometimes the bot gets stuck trying to deposit paydirt into your bank, it just keeps hitting deposit and gets the "magic source prevents you from depositing this item" repeatedly. It has happened to me twice so far running the script. It mined 2 paydirt then tried to deposit them into the bank.

Edited by rinkerx

I like the script and it works great, but an update you need to make would be allowing better than rune pickaxes. I bought a dragon pickaxe and the script just deposits it in the bank, teles back to the GE and buys a rune pick, which is pretty frustrating tbh

1 hour ago, botnotwhathot said:

I like the script and it works great, but an update you need to make would be allowing better than rune pickaxes. I bought a dragon pickaxe and the script just deposits it in the bank, teles back to the GE and buys a rune pick, which is pretty frustrating tbh

adding an option for this in next update

cCMotherlodeFarm - LIFETIME has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.02 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • useDragonPickaxeOption

Time since request was made: 15 hours, 50 minutes, 33 seconds

Thanks!