Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

14 hours ago, Meteorite said:

If you're not stupid.

image.png.8b8e0d0bf863817e7cd507931b5bbdbd.png

can you show me how you set this up so i can hopefully see similar results? Thanks

7 minutes ago, chowdab said:

I dont really know how to set this up, do i just start it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Yeah I wish there was some kind faq that clearly explains each function, the description when you hover over it isn't really that clear, like how do i make it so if i want to buy 10k of a rune it won't cancel once it buys 200 and waits to buy the full 10k before re-selling, shit like that, ALSO WHAT DOES PRICING OFFSET do.

The reason i think buying an item for 1gp to find margin is better is because some items on the api are wrong, for example opal necklace are like 2.4k right now but it'll show 1900 in the bot, hundreds of items like this.

Would it be possible to change bid price for each item? like editing the bid price

Edited by thevance102

1 hour ago, thevance102 said:

Yeah I wish there was some kind faq that clearly explains each function

There is: default values, types, supports, and descriptions for every single paramater are given in the first post on this very forum thread.

1 hour ago, thevance102 said:

ALSO WHAT DOES PRICING OFFSET do.

Including this.

9 minutes ago, apnasus said:

There is: default values, types, supports, and descriptions for every single paramater are given in the first post on this very forum thread.

Including this.

yeah i got that now :)  i still think the buy max sell for 1 gp to find margin would be consistently better than most configs for most people, especially in members, where you have like 500 items that are high volume that you can sell easy and fast for a 1-5gp margin, obviously i dunno how hard that would be to implement, but i did manual testing and it was like 500-1m an hour in members just doing high volume low margin flips,  also is there any reason i have to manually add items like amulet of fury, cause the auto doesn't pick up on it, for med-high items i have to do it manually.

image.png.289615c19db1b95fd706038741315807.png

30 minute run time, somebody please help me set this up. This is all default with me checking member

Edit: also have 1.2m to play with on this account.

Edited by chowdab

2 hours ago, chowdab said:

image.png.289615c19db1b95fd706038741315807.png

30 minute run time, somebody please help me set this up. This is all default with me checking member

Edit: also have 1.2m to play with on this account.

those are some fantastic profits, at this rate you'll be a  millionaire in no time

19 minutes ago, thevance102 said:

Nobody likes sharing configs on this thread xD

we should all help eachother out :)