Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

27 minutes ago, gelder93 said:

hi i have been using this for a week but new when i run it shows script as rune a error how do i fix this this ?

Hi I'm not sure exactly what you mean could you please send your console log to me? (Click the bar at the bottom of the DreamBot client and click open current log file.)

On 2/10/2024 at 9:10 PM, apnasus said:

My apologies for the bug, this is fixed now. Thank you for your kind words :)

Thanks for the update, working better than ever now!

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.5
    • `bandwidthSaver` mode reduces bandwidth consumption from O(n) to O(1) for n instances.
    • `discordWebhook` config parameter for users without VIP (takes precedence over client-set webhook)

Time since request was made: 17 hours, 41 minutes, 43 seconds

Thanks!

Can't get it to work, just sits in GE window. Left everything default to see if it was my settings but still same issue.

50 minutes ago, xRYAN said:

Can't get it to work, just sits in GE window. Left everything default to see if it was my settings but still same issue.

Do you have some coins in your inventory? That is the one requirement,

requirements.png

Edited by apnasus

20 hours ago, apnasus said:

Do you have some coins in your inventory? That is the one requirement,

requirements.png

I had 15m, however after asking a few people it was some of the settings I had. Tweaked a few and it works, just very low gp/h as all the items I found are rubbish :D

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.51 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • V2.51
    • Recognise 5m upper limit on GE tax (more items above 500m now considered profitable)
    • Fallback to Latest pricing when 5m / 1h data unavailable (more items now eligible for non-Latest pricing)
    • Comma formatting in pre-session GUI

Time since request was made: 4 hours, 10 minutes, 52 seconds

Thanks!

ive used the same settings since this was released and now for some reason it breaks the bot after 10min or so and then sits in the ge doing nothing