Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ​ 👑Dreamy Hunting👑| Restocking | Task system | All birds | Chinchompas | Butterflies | Kebbits | Salamanders | Falconry | Stop settings | ​

Zawy

5 minutes ago, elakebengt said:

Regarding red chinchompas :

When a trap "breaks" and lies as a pick up/lay trap item, the script just walks under it, and lays a new trap from the inventory(could also be missclicking the "lay" option, idk). Really bot-like behavior. Also as others have mentioned the exp per hour is pretty bad. It doesn't take into account if another person is hunting at the same spot, and picks up each box before laying any new ones. Would also be nice if you could choose a cutsom location.

Other than that, solid script.

Hey,

You are right, the bot will not instantly hop when there is a player in the area as well (it will indeed only hop when another player is using your tiles).

I'm using chins everyday and I'm getting solid exp 

I can see if I can add custom locations in, right now I have moonlight and sunlight antelopes ready to be released

image.png.a1c3ed13ce4d2af878a2cae7bbb905c6.png

Dreamy Hunting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Hunting:Added moonlight antelopes
    • Dreamy Hunting:Added sunlight antelopes
    • Dreamy Hunting:Added meat pouches support
    • Dreamy Hunting:Added fur pouches support

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 1 second

Thanks!

Hi,

Red Salamander location got me killed about 20 mins into the script. The script will sometimes click the Monk of Zamorak since they have a small chance of walking over the traps or depending on the camera angle, the script might click on them instead of the traps which cause you to attack them. Might want to consider changing locations to the other side where there are more red salamander traps.

Edited by AlpineMixer

3 hours ago, AlpineMixer said:

Hi,

Red Salamander location got me killed about 20 mins into the script. The script will sometimes click the Monk of Zamorak since they have a small chance of walking over the traps or depending on the camera angle, the script might click on them instead of the traps which cause you to attack them. Might want to consider changing locations to the other side where there are more red salamander traps.

Hey,

You can disable attack options in the game or enable menu manipulation and no click walk if you have VIP.

3 hours ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

You can disable attack options in the game or enable menu manipulation and no click walk if you have VIP.

Ahhh far out, more things to pay for. Is there an alternative for someone who doesn't have the VIP client?

1 minute ago, AlpineMixer said:

Ahhh far out, more things to pay for. Is there an alternative for someone who doesn't have the VIP client?

I really suggest getting VIP for menu manipulation and no click walk, scripts will run so much better.

Dreamy Hunting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.6 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 44 minutes, 35 seconds

Thanks!

This is broken on copper longtails, when they land on the bird snare but don't get caught the bot doesn't dismantle the trap and reset it, it just stands there

5 minutes ago, rinkerx said:

This is broken on copper longtails, when they land on the bird snare but don't get caught the bot doesn't dismantle the trap and reset it, it just stands there

It will reset once on the floor.

Dreamy Hunting Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Hunting:Added Tecu salamanders
    • Dreamy Hunting:Will now skip axe upgrading if ironman

Time since request was made: 42 minutes, 25 seconds

Thanks!