Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ​ 👑Dreamy Hunting👑| Restocking | Task system | All birds | Chinchompas | Butterflies | Kebbits | Salamanders | Falconry | Stop settings | ​

Zawy

Hey, I just purchased the lifetime for this script. It worked great on butterflies. However, when I use it for box trap on Swamp Lizards with nets and ropes in inventory it will place one net trap then run to the bank and just withdraw more nets and stand idle. Then I banked everything and started the script from the bank and it withdrew nets and just stood idle. I once again withdrew 3 of the nets and Rops went to the spot. Started the script and it again put one trap down and ran to the bank and just stood there. 

Help!

14 minutes ago, PkingRealtor said:

Hey, I just purchased the lifetime for this script. It worked great on butterflies. However, when I use it for box trap on Swamp Lizards with nets and ropes in inventory it will place one net trap then run to the bank and just withdraw more nets and stand idle. Then I banked everything and started the script from the bank and it withdrew nets and just stood idle. I once again withdrew 3 of the nets and Rops went to the spot. Started the script and it again put one trap down and ran to the bank and just stood there. 

Help!

Hey,

Banking is currently not supported for salamanders. Make sure you have 10 traps in your inventory

14 minutes ago, PkingRealtor said:

Help!

You can also join my discord if you need any more help :)

Hey Zawy, 

thank you for your response. I started the script of 10 ropes and nets in the inventory. It's working now however, It tries to set 3 traps even though I don't have the level for it yet. Any way around this?

2 minutes ago, PkingRealtor said:

Hey Zawy, 

thank you for your response. I started the script of 10 ropes and nets in the inventory. It's working now however, It tries to set 3 traps even though I don't have the level for it yet. Any way around this?

What is your hunting level and which salamander?

3 minutes ago, PkingRealtor said:

Swamp (Green) Current level 32

Alright, I'll check it out. Not sure why it's calculating 3 traps for you 

17 hours ago, PkingRealtor said:

Hey Zawy, 

Found this issue, will be live today :)

Dreamy Hunting Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 44 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

i have a problem with the script, if i want to do red salamanders starting at ge it gets stuck. If i move to the place and start the script it setups the traps then teleports to the ge and gets stuck again, doesnt do anything after.

what to do about this?