Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ​ 👑Dreamy Hunting👑| Restocking | Task system | All birds | Chinchompas | Butterflies | Kebbits | Salamanders | Falconry | Stop settings | ​

Zawy

2 minutes ago, rubby rubber said:

started for red salamander.

sets traps, then says out of traps en teleports to varrock. and says stopped dreamy hunting. :P

I am running red salamanders at the moment without issues.

Make sure you start it at the location with like 10 traps in your inventory. (Note that it currently doesn't fully support banking)

22 hours ago, Zawy said:

I am running red salamanders at the moment without issues.

Make sure you start it at the location with like 10 traps in your inventory. (Note that it currently doesn't fully support banking)

got some more traps in invertory. it is solved thanks.

3 hours ago, rubby rubber said:

got some more traps in invertory. it is solved thanks.

No worries at all,

I will make it bank and walk back soon.

Hi, I just bought this script (the 4th script of yours already haha). I try to catch Spotted Kebbits, I start with 500 coins (now I had 3500 coins in inventory, just to be sure) at the correct spot. But It just doesn't run. The first time It was talking to Matthias for the bird, but it didn't continue. So I talked to him myself for the bird, tried to start the script, but the script closes himself too.

I wear nohing in the gloves slot, shield of weapon slot.

Edited by iamsogood18

1 minute ago, iamsogood18 said:

Hi, I just bought this script (the 4th script of yours already haha). I try to catch Spotted Kebbits, I start with 500 coins (now I had 3500 coins in inventory, just to be sure) at the correct spot. But It just doesn't run. The first time It was talking to Matthias for the bird, but it didn't continue. So I talked to him myself for the bird, tried to start the script, but the script closes himself too.

I wear nohing in the gloves slot, shield of weapon slot.

Hey,

I'll try to recreate it soon.

Does it run when you first talk to him or?

First time I had 500 coins in my inventory, I runned the script. It walks to the guy and talks to him, but doesn't continue the conversation. So I talked to him manually to get the bird and start the script again, but then it closes itself directly.

So I tried it another time with 3500 coins in inventory and not to talk to him myself. Start script, but now closes directly without even walking and/or talking to the guy.

6 minutes ago, iamsogood18 said:

First time I had 500 coins in my inventory, I runned the script. It walks to the guy and talks to him, but doesn't continue the conversation. So I talked to him manually to get the bird and start the script again, but then it closes itself directly.

So I tried it another time with 3500 coins in inventory and not to talk to him myself. Start script, but now closes directly without even walking and/or talking to the guy.

Do you mean it will try to catch the bird without the falcon equipment?

Nevermind, sorry for the confusion. First It didn't take the Falcon from the guy, but now it does. It just took very long the last time, but it works now. Excuse me!

Edited by iamsogood18