Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ​ 👑Dreamy Hunting👑| Restocking | Task system | All birds | Chinchompas | Butterflies | Kebbits | Salamanders | Falconry | Stop settings | ​

Zawy

38 minutes ago, mi6john said:

Used the trial for about 15 minutes. It caught a few chins and went to the southern Ardy bank. It proceeded to stand for 5 mins and end script.. Also,  It forgot to pick up traps. It did this twice.

That means you don't have enough traps in your inventory.

I'm running chins right now and it works fine,

Ve5ajVD.png

Edited by Zawy

3 hours ago, Zawy said:

That means you don't have enough traps in your inventory.

I'm running chins right now and it works fine,

Ve5ajVD.png

I started the script at Feldip Hills with 5 traps, in my inventory. Both times I ran it, it ran to the bank, & went back to Feldip Hills. Once there, It caught 10-15. While it looked like it was doing it's job, it went back to the bank without grabbing the traps and the script self-terminated. Do I need more than 5 traps if i can only set 4?

Sidenote: Your reply seems a bit dismissive. Try to be open to feedback. I'm not dunking on your product. It just didn't work as intended for me. I'm graciously offering my criticism so you can, hopefully, offer a better product for all of us.

Edited by mi6john

4 hours ago, mi6john said:

I started the script at Feldip Hills with 5 traps, in my inventory. Both times I ran it, it ran to the bank, & went back to Feldip Hills. Once there, It caught 10-15. While it looked like it was doing it's job, it went back to the bank without grabbing the traps and the script self-terminated. Do I need more than 5 traps if i can only set 4?

Sidenote: Your reply seems a bit dismissive. Try to be open to feedback. I'm not dunking on your product. It just didn't work as intended for me. I'm graciously offering my criticism so you can, hopefully, offer a better product for all of us.

Well, it would be useful if you have some more boxes in your inventory in case the script loses a few.

2 hours ago, Joppedmeyer said:

Can you reset my trial, was not able to use...

Hey, 

Did you try both the trials?

2 hours ago, WalterHWhite said:

tried doing copper longtails to start, it sets the trap, stands over it, then when the trap fails, it doesn't click it to reset.

Hey,

Just tried copper myself and seems to work for me, can you record it and send it on discord?

How do I start the script running Kebbits please? I select them in the drop down menu and click start, I have 500gp for the falcon in my inv (also tried starting it with the falcon equipped). I see no other option to chose from to start anything. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Nedanders said:

How do I start the script running Kebbits please? I select them in the drop down menu and click start, I have 500gp for the falcon in my inv (also tried starting it with the falcon equipped). I see no other option to chose from to start anything. Thank you.

Start at the falcon area with coins in your inventory

32 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Start at the falcon area with coins in your inventory

Thanks for the reply. I started it with 500gp and it insta stopped, maybe I should have brought more? Free trial is nearly over so I'll just leave it I think :(