Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Czarcars Middleman Application :)

Czarcar

Hello, you might not know me but I have been playing osrs for years. I love spending time with the community and i feel botting isn't really all a focus for me as i cant run many bots - poor computer. Anyway I want to feel to have a place in our dreambot business and to be able to help out others as well as myself to achieve something with you guys.

I would like to make some gp and as you know just fit in and make trades which may be not so trustworthy go smooth as hell. So we can all enjoy our botting experiences with an awesome trading network around ourselves. I have been a middleman before on small scale trading on osbot which I wasn't labelled with a middleman rank and didn't ask for feedback because, it helps but I prefer now to expand and to have a middle-man label or whatever and to go pro and accept good feedback.

Thanks for the listening/reading time you have spent on my speech.

If I don't get picked, fair enough, I understand.

Archived