Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] BaeWolfy's 17 QP

BaeWolfy

Just had this - 

9:51:06 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at p.a(p.java:22)
        at K.a(K.java:64)
        at a.b(a.java:27)
        at x.a(x.java:86)
        at x.a(x.java:62)
        at L.onLoop(L.java:152)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

script gets stuck heavily on Goblins and Romeo at a few different parts causing you to have to complete them by hand, its completely random when it happens but its only on those two quests, but then sometimes it will run them completely fine its insane. I've ran this with over 50 accounts and its a steady bug for both quests.

On 2/20/2024 at 10:58 AM, 18_JB said:

Just had this - 

9:51:06 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at p.a(p.java:22)
        at K.a(K.java:64)
        at a.b(a.java:27)
        at x.a(x.java:86)
        at x.a(x.java:62)
        at L.onLoop(L.java:152)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

On 2/24/2024 at 5:36 PM, Clouddy said:

script gets stuck heavily on Goblins and Romeo at a few different parts causing you to have to complete them by hand, its completely random when it happens but its only on those two quests, but then sometimes it will run them completely fine its insane. I've ran this with over 50 accounts and its a steady bug for both quests.

On 2/24/2024 at 5:47 PM, Clouddy said:

also pausing this script isn't an option you need to completely stop it

I´ll be fixing these tonight/tomorrow.

I´ll also take a look into the pausing.

Sorry for the late replies, was on ski vacation.

Here's my review for each of the quests

1. Goblin Diplomacy - Bot walked from Lumby to Varrock, I learned a new shortcut, bot got into the entrance of GE 1 tile away from seeing the Exchange and Bankers in the distance, but got stuck. Manually had to step 1 more step to GE. Bot Bought dyes and goblin mail, banked everything, grabbed dyes, left goblin mail and went to Goblin Village, started quest, and went to Fally bank to get the goblin mail. Bot got stuck after giving Goblins Orange Goblin Mail on options "Yes he look fat - No he not fat - I'll leave you to it. Manually got past that and the rest of the quest went smoothly.

2. Romeo and Juiliet - Flawless

3. Cooks Assistant - I've already completed - skipped perfectly

4. Ernest the Chicken - Flawless

5. Restless Ghost -  Flawless

6. Sheep Shearer - Walked me from the Lumby Church to Duel Arena bank to deposit my necklace that got swapped for Ghostspeak, then tele'd to Lumby again before walking to GE to buy 20 balls of wool. Completed quest afterward.

Great script!! Thank you for saving 1 hour of my life on quests I've done to many times to count!!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Keeps trying to buy stuff from Ge for goblin diplomacy without gp in inventory but deposits all the gp when I start it with gp in inventory.