Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to RuneScape Map - Mousemat

elaatl

I see that the website is swedish so I gues your from sweden to.

A simpel work in sweden can payout around 20-30€ each hour so try that instead.

LMFAo are you mad crazy? 20-30€ only if you have a good job then, I get 13€ per hour at my work ( just started so thats why its low ) But i wana gold farm just for fun lol :P

LMFAo are you mad crazy? 20-30€ only if you have a good job then, I get 13€ per hour at my work ( just started so thats why its low ) But i wana gold farm just for fun lol :P

So work for 1 hour and buy it??? If you want to goldfarm just ask for advice. You don't have to hide behind a mouse pad. xD

So work for 1 hour and buy it??? If you want to goldfarm just ask for advice. You don't have to hide behind a mouse pad. xD

Hey vlad youre replay made my day, Love some of youre script on T** BOOT , Well do you have any advice on gold farming? :)

Hey vlad youre replay made my day, Love some of youre script on T** BOOT , Well do you have any advice on gold farming? :)

=)

It's very hard to enter the goldfarming scene now due to the high ban rates, low requirement methods crashing and the price of GP being at an all time low. You will probably have to start out massing whatever can net you a bit of profit in F2P so you can experiment with various methods in P2P (F2P bans are very high since there's few methods that you can do in F2P and those are all watched). Once you find a decent P2P method mass that. During this time you should also look for methods nobody else does whether it's by watching YouTube or playing legitimately or some other way. Private methods nobody else does have the lowest ban rates in my opinion. You can probably get a private script and mass private methods with very little bans (Which is what a bunch of goldfarmers do now).

There is probably another decent option. That option is to stay in F2P, find a good 50k/hr method and invest your profits in a very strong PC. You should probably get something good enough to run 50+ accounts. Once you're done with it you can re-sell it for 80-120% of its value if goldfarming dies out. This way you have literally no risk, and you can always safely ban while Weath is off work. 

The first method is medium-high risk and medium-high reward. The second one is less risk and less reward. I'm doing a hybrid of those 2 ATM. I have 2 private methods in P2P netting me ~600k and ~400k per hour with 4 and 5 accounts on each respectively (If I run any more, the market would crash). I'm also botting 20-30 accounts on 2 F2P methods for a total of 40-60 in F2P. Funny enough, those 9 accounts in P2P are making more than my 40-60 F2P ones. It's better than I run those F2P ones than to not run them because, it's more free money right? xD

=)

It's very hard to enter the goldfarming scene now due to the high ban rates, low requirement methods crashing and the price of GP being at an all time low. You will probably have to start out massing whatever can net you a bit of profit in F2P so you can experiment with various methods in P2P (F2P bans are very high since there's few methods that you can do in F2P and those are all watched). Once you find a decent P2P method mass that. During this time you should also look for methods nobody else does whether it's by watching YouTube or playing legitimately or some other way. Private methods nobody else does have the lowest ban rates in my opinion. You can probably get a private script and mass private methods with very little bans (Which is what a bunch of goldfarmers do now).

There is probably another decent option. That option is to stay in F2P, find a good 50k/hr method and invest your profits in a very strong PC. You should probably get something good enough to run 50+ accounts. Once you're done with it you can re-sell it for 80-120% of its value if goldfarming dies out. This way you have literally no risk, and you can always safely ban while Weath is off work. 

The first method is medium-high risk and medium-high reward. The second one is less risk and less reward. I'm doing a hybrid of those 2 ATM. I have 2 private methods in P2P netting me ~600k and ~400k per hour with 4 and 5 accounts on each respectively (If I run any more, the market would crash). I'm also botting 20-30 accounts on 2 F2P methods for a total of 40-60 in F2P. Funny enough, those 9 accounts in P2P are making more than my 40-60 F2P ones. It's better than I run those F2P ones than to not run them because, it's more free money right? xD

Thanks you vlad:p do you have skype so i can talk to you more and ask questions?`:P

Thanks you vlad:p do you have skype so i can talk to you more and ask questions?` :P

My Skype is VladBots, but I will likely just answer you whenever I'm around/free even though I'm online all the time. :3

w0w goodluck on ur journey to RUNESCAPE MAP - MOUSEMAT €10,99 PLUS SHIPPING, man !

Thanks :) I forgot about shippinh when i posted this thread:p

Archived