Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🔥⚔️MaxGiantsFoundry | Up-to 270k XP/H [ALL BAR & ITEM SUPPORT] [BUCKET SUPPORT] [INTELLIGENT MOULD SELECTION] [ANTI-BAN]⚔️🔥

MaximusPrimo

Just now, 07BOTACCOUNT said:

bot keeps logging out, then getting stuck on second login screen (Red box to login screen). tends to get done between 4-10 before doing it. help?

its always after a sword has been made and about to be handed in, too. if that helps. thank you. also need to reload client before script works again

Edited by 07BOTACCOUNT
    more info given

3 hours ago, 07BOTACCOUNT said:

its always after a sword has been made and about to be handed in, too. if that helps. thank you. also need to reload client before script works again

Hey there. The login issue sounds client related rather than script. Could you send me the entire log file please on discord and I will have a look

17 minutes ago, MaximusPrimo said:

Hey there. The login issue sounds client related rather than script. Could you send me the entire log file please on discord and I will have a look

Yeah no problem will get that done in the morning, thank you. Can you reply your discord please had a look on profile couldnt see it 

MaxGiantsFoundry has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Further logging
    • Changes to handing in failed sword

Time since request was made: 7 hours, 25 minutes, 45 seconds

Thanks!

hey i bought the script and I've noticed that if you have enabled for it to buy all the moulds, it keeps getting stuck on scrolling down when there is nowhere to scroll on the menu when its choosing a mould, so ive disabled it and will buy them manually, let me know if you fix it. (when its choosing a weapon to make)

1 hour ago, chaxpootz said:

hey i bought the script and I've noticed that if you have enabled for it to buy all the moulds, it keeps getting stuck on scrolling down when there is nowhere to scroll on the menu when its choosing a mould, so ive disabled it and will buy them manually, let me know if you fix it. (when its choosing a weapon to make)

Hi Friend - The script will not buy the moulds for you. The tick box is only to let the script know once you have obtained a mould and it will then use it when choosing which weapon to make.