Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Profitable selfsustaining autostringer

sloppybot

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a new [free] fletching bot and thought it might be something the community would find useful. Before its planned release next week, I'm hoping to gather some insights, feedback, and potential feature requests from you all.

Key Features:

Simplicity: Start the bot at Grand Exchange with Coins (any potential noted bow strings and unstrung bows) in your inventory and the bot will calculate how much profit you can expect and minimum level it can reach.

Profit-Driven: Starting from Maple longbows, this bot is designed to optimize profit. Just supply the materials, and it will fletch its way up to level 99.

Timely Material Acquisition: As it nears a milestone, it'll automatically buy the materials it needs. If the milestone's close (like 10 minutes away), the bot will buy at a slightly higher price (+5%) to avoid delays.

Customizable Fletching: By default, the bot will handle bows relevant to its current milestone. However, if you have a specific strategy in mind (e.g., you want to string yews even if you're at the magic longbow level), just add the materials to your inventory. The bot will adjust accordingly.

This bot will be available for free next week. I believe its utility can greatly benefit from your feedback and ideas. Whether you have thoughts on existing features or suggestions for new ones, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sloppybot

Hey everyone,

I've decided to delay the bot release until next week. I'm relocating countries, and I want to fine-tune the Grand Exchange feature. Right now, it's set for an hour of fletching at a time, but I'm working on optimizing it for longer runs.

So far I've got two accounts to 99 fletching without issues but I think it can be done quicker with upcoming optimizations.

Edited by sloppybot

On 10/13/2023 at 1:12 AM, sloppybot said:

Hey everyone,

I've decided to delay the bot release until next week. I'm relocating countries, and I want to fine-tune the Grand Exchange feature. Right now, it's set for an hour of fletching at a time, but I'm working on optimizing it for longer runs.

So far I've got two accounts to 99 fletching without issues but I think it can be done quicker with upcoming optimizations.

i will definitely try it out when its release. it sounds reallly cool

On 10/13/2023 at 1:12 AM, sloppybot said:

Hey everyone,

hey question im actually using your script right now and was curious. if Im doing this to afk for mining exp and gold "Mainly gold" Because I feel like if I just do this 10 hours a day botting it that would be good profit. So is it worth doing upper level when my mining gets high enough? I was looking it up and it says it requires 10m fee for one time payment

1 hour ago, MsGodThumbs said:

hey question im actually using your script right now and was curious. if Im doing this to afk for mining exp and gold "Mainly gold" Because I feel like if I just do this 10 hours a day botting it that would be good profit. So is it worth doing upper level when my mining gets high enough? I was looking it up and it says it requires 10m fee for one time payment

Hey!

Upper level costs 100 gold nuggets. You should be able to achieve it in 24 hours. It's definitely worth it as you'll be able to mine more Ore per click.

It's not even close to 10M in osrs gp.

6 minutes ago, sloppybot said:

Hey!

Upper level costs 100 gold nuggets. You should be able to achieve it in 24 hours. It's definitely worth it as you'll be able to mine more Ore per click.

It's not even close to 10M in osrs gp.

okay and I have to be 72 mining right?

On 10/20/2023 at 6:35 PM, sloppybot said:

Correct

hey i was trying message you not sure how. But what happened to your motherlode script? I see it was removed from the store.