Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Demonic Gorillas👑| Up to 3M+/hour | Restocking | Potions | POH | Easy setup |

Zawy

any plans to make it only pick your own drops? Right now i cant use it on my iron, it keeps trying to pick up other peoples drops. looks very promising though

Just now, normdud3 said:

any plans to make it only pick your own drops? Right now i cant use it on my iron, it keeps trying to pick up other peoples drops. looks very promising though

Eventually yeah

2 minutes ago, normdud3 said:

EDIT: Found an empty world, the script is BEAUTIFUL. Will definitely get it once the ironman-related issue is done.

script needs updated asap, when loading melee and ranged gear it only will select one weapon, the one you have equipped. Since the gorillas need both melee and ranged to kill this breaks the script. Please fix soon zawy 

Just now, xAofi said:

script needs updated asap, when loading melee and ranged gear it only will select one weapon, the one you have equipped. Since the gorillas need both melee and ranged to kill this breaks the script. Please fix soon zawy 

What do you mean? It will equip the ones you load in the GUI, I'm using it almost everyday and it works fine

when i click load melee and load ranged in the gui, it will only load weapons i have equipped. for example I have an abyssal whip and rune crossbow. The gui will load whichever weapon i have equipped twice so i end up with melee abyssal whip and ranged abyssal whip as the weapons instead of melee abyssal whip and ranged rune crossbow    

2 minutes ago, xAofi said:

when i click load melee and load ranged in the gui, it will only load weapons i have equipped. for example I have an abyssal whip and rune crossbow. The gui will load whichever weapon i have equipped twice so i end up with melee abyssal whip and ranged abyssal whip as the weapons instead of melee abyssal whip and ranged rune crossbow    

When you load in the melee gear you'll have to wear the melee gear, when you load in the range gear you'll have to wear the range gear, it will load the gear you'll have equipped.

sorry noob mistake on my part, dreambot has a toggle user input button that allows you to interact with the game while the script is running. This lets you equip your melee, load in the script then equip your ranged and load in the script. Sorry for the confusion

Hey my script keeps getting stuck at bank. Script says banking and does nothing. I have to restart the script to fix it.

8 minutes ago, Qetukas said:

Hey my script keeps getting stuck at bank. Script says banking and does nothing. I have to restart the script to fix it.

Make sure you spelled the food correctly.