Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • HURT IT BF Pumper/Coker [STRXP] [0 HP XP] [SUPER AFK]

idhurtit

On 11/28/2023 at 3:02 AM, vomit said:

Doing the same for me, I thought maybe it had something to do with my dreambot client breaks but after monitoring i dont think so. how often are the keybord movements suppose to be?

Movements are between 2-4 minutes. Not sure how i didn't see your comment. So sorry!

• idhurtit changed the title to HURT IT BF Pumper/Coker [STRXP] [0 HP XP] [SUPER AFK]
    On 1/1/2024 at 2:18 PM, workling420 said:

does what its supposed to do but, it does keep hitting logout timer every 5min so its alot of logging back in and waiting for pump to open

Yea i've had this same thing happen to be but its quite rare tbh. Restarting script fixes the issue. Happens on the 6hr logout timer for some reason.

22 hours ago, hashtagluke said:

how long does it have to pump before start getting xp lol???

It starts getting xp immediately after getting on the pump, but world 302/303 is the main worlds you'll need to be in.

• 2 weeks later...

Good script no major issues, however it does logout an awful lot without reason, log back in immediately and repeat after about 10min

Thanks for making this

Edited by sfsdfd444

On 1/19/2024 at 3:19 PM, sfsdfd444 said:

Good script no major issues, however it does logout an awful lot without reason, log back in immediately and repeat after about 10min

Thanks for making this

It does this because of the 6hr logout. If you notice that, restart script and itll work fine :D