Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do I avoid bans?

xbloodwhipx

A few questions. 

All of my accounts were being banned within 24 hours, but I realized I was using datacenter IPs.

So I got a residential IP and ran it for 24 hours, the account was not banned so I made a second account from that IP. 

The first bot lasted atleast 30 something hours, and only received a 3 day ban (vs permanent on the dc IPs), and the second bot is coming up on 12 so I will see if the chain ban gets him and keeps him from lasting as long. Do you think making a second account after ~24 hours on the same IP triggered a ban on the first one?

Anyway, what is your method? Mine was make the account on the proxy in incongito chrome -> actually verify proton email -> do tut island on proxifier/runeLite legit -> straight into botitng (on a free moneymaking script, is this my problem?). I'd like to get atleast 2 days out of my bots because thats what I need to pay for the server costs and bond costs with 2 accounts, preferably would like them to last a week though so I can get this 26 dollar script paid for (12,600,000 a day per 24 hours of suicide botting and selling gold at .15$/mil with some very loose, quick and just general/inaccurate math I did in my head while typing this so excuse me if I said it would take 2 days but it would actually take 3, for example, as I haven't actually fully calculated anything due to my accounts not lasting long enough for me to profit lol and just quickly did the math). 

Basically my method would be GREAT if I could get my accounts to last about 3 days instead of 1 1/2.. Then I could actually start making some expenses back.

Also, what determines 3 day vs permanent bans? If I could bot for a day and a half, sit through a 3 day ban, and then bot another day and a half after the ban ends that would be good too. I'm kinda scared to put money into the account that was banned after the fact though (would it be possible to rebot on this account or is that likely to result in a very fast (>24 hours) ban since the account was just banned?), and don't really want to pay for anymore IPs if a 3 day ban is not very common (ie you get perma'd most of the time).

I know no one knows with certainty what will and won't get you banned and that bans can happen regardless of what I do, but how can I maximize my accounts? Also, I'd prefer to suicide bot but if I must use breaks how many hours out of the 24 hour day should my account rest? How long could I theoretically get a bot to last? It seems like runescape would eventually detect the client even if I do everything else right?

Other than breaks, some things I've heard about trying are to rest the account 3-4 days then play legit for about a day on it before botting. I'm just reluctant to try this as that is going to take a lot of time per account and I have a feeling I'll still wind up banned within 1 1/2 days

Edited by xbloodwhipx

The biggest redflag I see here is the free script and expecting not to get banned.

As for individuals methods and tactics people don't tend to share them as then they become ruined and less profitable. I would say expect to lose 100s of bots as you refine your own process and run your own discovery.

Try and Idle a acc for 48hrs before u jump str8 into money making methods. And also rest the acc if possible. Jumping str8 into Botting for profit with a free script and known methods could be a issue , I would gather a small army of rested accs wheather u buy them or make them urself. Like master guard said nobody is gonna give out there sauce , and what works for others may not work for you. Just take the bans to the chin and keep expirmenting untill u can find a way to make ur bots last longer and then expand and worry about profit 

On 8/19/2023 at 10:30 PM, Jaykwon said:

Try and Idle a acc for 48hrs before u jump str8 into money making methods. And also rest the acc if possible. Jumping str8 into Botting for profit with a free script and known methods could be a issue , I would gather a small army of rested accs wheather u buy them or make them urself. Like master guard said nobody is gonna give out there sauce , and what works for others may not work for you. Just take the bans to the chin and keep expirmenting untill u can find a way to make ur bots last longer and then expand and worry about profit 

On 8/19/2023 at 5:41 PM, RSMasterGuard said:

The biggest redflag I see here is the free script and expecting not to get banned.

As for individuals methods and tactics people don't tend to share them as then they become ruined and less profitable. I would say expect to lose 100s of bots as you refine your own process and run your own discovery.

Taking this and other things into consideration, plus a bit of trail and error and research, I think I've got it down now. I had some bots make it 6 days and they got only banned because I did something stupid that I knew would get them banned but I was hoping I'd get away with it (straight ran them 24 hours overnight).  I have another group that I've also been running alongside the temp banned group that is still not banned (I did not run them overnight). The bans are no longer permanent (all only one day).

I essentially only made a few changes, and things seem somewhat smooth now (but we will see). Definite improvements being made nonetheless but I have a lot more learning/improving/building infrastructure to do.

Edited by xbloodwhipx