Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Oasis Mule [Works with any CLI script]

Mystery

15 minutes ago, Mystery said:

If you look at the Planned features, "Reverse Muling" is essentially that.

Plan is, when you go below a target gold threshold (set by you) you'll take some gold back from the mule rather than give it to store.

I also plan to include some limits you can define on maximum amount you can take to prevent something going wrong and you losing all your GP.  

Items I don't have plans for. Just GP. Maybe ONE day I'll add an option to sell first before muling? Set a list of items to sell..?? 

Interesting on the GUI - I'll look into it. 

Glad you enjoy it :)
    Cheers

yeah I did skip reading that, my bad, items are not that important anyways so just gold will be perfect, I will be implementing your script with my bots as soon as the reverse muling feature is released, will be waiting patiently, thank you sir

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking love this script! Trying it for the first time and my worker is doing its thing but the mule is logged out and says "ORB Mule - 0 Connections"

So why does it have 0 ? Is it because i started the mule after the worker or whats up?  i cant stop the process of the worker rn lol so have to wait 120 min to watch if it trades or not

EDIT; Also the setting button on the bar does not work ?

I really want to make it work but i cant seem to get the two to connect..

also:

18:02:01: [ERROR]     at tm.ch(Unknown Source)

console was flooded with these

Edited by iou220

The connections only go up when a trade is happening, I suppose that could be a bit confusing. 

Essentially, when your worker needs to mule, it'll make a "connection". The number is only to reflect how many are in queue waiting to trade more than anything. 

Shouldn't matter what order you start in so long as you have the mule running before the first trade. 

Yeah settings isn't implemented yet, just a placeholder atm. 

Was that error log on the worker or the mule? If it was the worker, it's entirely possible it was the script you were running not the worker though I'd have to see the log file if you could share it next time it occurs. 

• 2 months later...

Honestly, been busy on other projects recently and haven't actually looked into it. 

I've just submitted a fix for the mule though since had a few reports about it recently breaking with some dreambot changes so while I have it all open anyways might look into that. 

Oasis Mule has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.05 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix for issue in latest dreambot build

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 13 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

They each individually have their own mule timer you can set which they mule the gold then return to the script. (MInd you only works with scripts supporting quick start) 

I have plans to release an update in the new year to support selling items / trading items of your choice. 
    Also the mule having the option of gold tracking rather than timer based.