Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot Client, and supporting Jagex accounts. Looking for updates on this!

Tel198

Hello! I'm a newer user, i was just about to go and do stronghold, so i setup 2 factor, it prompted me to make a jagex account, so i made it and fully thought "eh dreambot prob thought about it." even though it warned me i could only use that launcher, i'm dumb and was unaware it would lock you out.

Long-story short, i want to get some premium scripts but I literally just 30 minutes ago made my accounts a Jagex account. Of course I could just make new-non jagex accounts, but i want to use the ones i have already!

Any word, updates, or communication on if it's possible for the dreambot team to make it so I can use dreambot with a jagex account? I've seen zero solutions when i check around the forums.

Thanks for your updates Dream guys. As soon as it's avaialble ill be getting some scripts!